FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[MODULE][2.3+] QuickPic2Gallery

1,280 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,379

By pyler, Senior Member on 13th April 2014, 01:20 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
This module changes QuickPic app name to Gallery (in English), in Slovak it will be Galéria, in Russian - Галерея and so on..

Module can change QuickPic app name to localized name of Gallery for some supported languages.

Since v1.7, you can set custom QuickPic name! Run Xposed Installer > Modules > click on QuickPic2Gallery > Enable "Custom name" > Write new name in "QuickPic name".

Download it here: http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.p...ickpic2gallery
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pyler For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pyler Ad-Free

13th April 2014, 02:01 PM |#2  
Flag Cologne
Thanks Meter: 247

More
Thats a thing i actually wanted for years! Can you add German? Its called "Galerie". And btw, is there a possibility that you create a app which allows changing every apps Name?

Gesendet von meinem SM-N9005 mit Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to giuliomvr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift giuliomvr Ad-Free
13th April 2014, 02:34 PM |#3  
Flag 23.7000° N, 90.3750° E
Thanks Meter: 445

More
@pyler can we get gingerbread support plz?
13th April 2014, 02:47 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyInABox

Thats a thing i actually wanted for years! Can you add German? Its called "Galerie". And btw, is there a possibility that you create a app which allows changing every apps Name?

Gesendet von meinem SM-N9005 mit Tapatalk

Yes, can add German. But I have no time to do app name changer But some other dev may try do it.

GB support? I can try.
13th April 2014, 03:21 PM |#5  
Flag Gilan/Lahijan
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Hi.nice work...

do you can add PERSIAN?

Called >>> گالری

tanke you

13th April 2014, 04:13 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 63

More
Other than renaming, what is the purpose? Not trying to be a smarty pants, but curious. Thanks!
13th April 2014, 04:59 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
turkish
if you need to turkish is called : ''Galeri''
13th April 2014, 07:04 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Would you mind adding translation for Bahasa Indonesia?
In Bahasa Indonesia, it's called "Galeri".

Thanks in advance
13th April 2014, 07:07 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droidify

Other than renaming, what is the purpose? Not trying to be a smarty pants, but curious. Thanks!

Nothing other. Some people may like Gallery name more than QuickPic.
14th April 2014, 12:51 AM |#10  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 693

More
But correct me if I'm wrong, I can rename any app to any name I like anyway just by long pressing it and dragging it over to edit then edit the drawer entry n rename to whatever I like....... not knocking your work, but just curious as to why what I can do with the above actions isn't a common thing already....

Sent from my GT-I9195 CarbonKat 4.4.2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kamikaze702k For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kamikaze702k Ad-Free
14th April 2014, 07:49 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 29

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamikaze702k

But correct me if I'm wrong, I can rename any app to any name I like anyway just by long pressing it and dragging it over to edit then edit the drawer entry n rename to whatever I like....... not knocking your work, but just curious as to why what I can do with the above actions isn't a common thing already....

Sent from my GT-I9195 CarbonKat 4.4.2

I'm guessing you are using NovaLauncher, or something similar? Stock launcher can't do that.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)