[Xposed][K-L-M-N] YouTube background playback v2.0.4

41 posts
Thanks Meter: 105

By tichau.kent, Member on 14th August 2017, 03:22 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th October 2019, 02:07 PM |#491  
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSJ1998

Nvm. Managed to get another version going. Downloaded v14.33.56 arm64-v8a & it's working fine again

Don't know what happened to the v14.33.55 apk that I uploaded on Drive last time, it just shows app not installed.

Sent from my #FlagshipKiller6T using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

Oops, got a bit late in responding back

Thanks again for your instant help. BTW, is there a README or guide to fix it so that we don't need to ping you & bother you again & again?

Sent from my #FlagshipKiller6T using Tapatalk

Just to be clear - the one I've updated is for 14.40.52 (at least that's what the name says on the GDrive) older version should work regardless

About "tutorial" - there was one but it's now outdated - the main procedure is the same although code has changed a lot since then...
All you have to do is to use some kind of decompiler and open .dex files, look for correct classes (ex. by looking at already added ones and their HEX codes) - they all look pretty much the same but have different names.

It's pretty much that all over for all 3 classes - check json file with hooks for which classes to look for
The Following User Says Thank You to Th3 Ant For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Th3 Ant Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)