FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

TaiChi:Using Xposed modules with/without Root/Unlock bootloader on Android 5.0~10.0

48 posts
Thanks Meter: 515

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from weishu: A framework to use Xposed modules with or without Root/Unlock bootloader, supportting Android 5.0 ~ 9.0.
16th October 2019, 09:39 PM |#31  
Flag Oklahoma City
Thanks Meter: 84

More
A couple of questions for weishu or any one that may know: I have an unlocked Pixel XL running Pie with Magisk root. I currently have EDxposed implemented successfully under Magisk with SafetyNet passed and am trying out TaiChi. After installing the TaiChi Magisk module and installing the TaiChi apk (both the most recent versions), it opens with an error about the engine needing updating and then immediately closes. I have tried it with EDxposed loaded and running, loaded but not running and not loaded, TaiChi apk always reports "engine needs update" and shuts down. Has anyone had this happen and any suggestions to try? Thanks.
17th October 2019, 06:03 AM |#32  
OP Member
Flag Beijing
Thanks Meter: 515

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lichan

A couple of questions for weishu or any one that may know: I have an unlocked Pixel XL running Pie with Magisk root. I currently have EDxposed implemented successfully under Magisk with SafetyNet passed and am trying out TaiChi. After installing the TaiChi Magisk module and installing the TaiChi apk (both the most recent versions), it opens with an error about the engine needing updating and then immediately closes. I have tried it with EDxposed loaded and running, loaded but not running and not loaded, TaiChi apk always reports "engine needs update" and shuts down. Has anyone had this happen and any suggestions to try? Thanks.

please try version 5.5.8
17th October 2019, 06:10 PM |#33  
Flag Oklahoma City
Thanks Meter: 84

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by weishu

please try version 5.5.8

That worked. Thanks.
1st November 2019, 04:26 AM |#34  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
got any module support for changing connected wifi mac address?
3rd November 2019, 12:04 AM |#35  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 594

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaiya87

Hello! please add support for lucky patcher! thank!

I hope not. Shouldn't be supported anywhere.
I know, it can be used for many things - but most people use it for piracy. Discussions and requests in this direction are forbidden on XDA, which is totally right.

The discussion about it should end right here. Thanks.

Sent from my OnePlus 6 using XDA Labs
3rd November 2019, 04:58 AM |#36  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Depressed T.Bear

I hope not. Shouldn't be supported anywhere.
I know, it can be used for many things - but most people use it for piracy. Discussions and requests in this direction are forbidden on XDA, which is totally right.

The discussion about it should end right here. Thanks.

then why on xda there are instructions for disabling verification and signing, and not only? on edxposed there is support for lucky patcher and no one has made any complaints to anyone! in taichi I like the implementation of xposed functions more and therefore asked the author of the project a question!
3rd November 2019, 11:57 AM |#37  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 594

More
Quote:

then why on xda there are instructions for disabling verification and signing, and not only? on edxposed there is support for lucky patcher and no one has made any complaints to anyone! in taichi I like the implementation of xposed functions more and therefore asked the author of the project a question!

"disabling verification and signing" is needed in some cases to apply mods or other things, which are not primarily intended to piracy an app or service. EdXposed has no "support" for lucky patcher, it just hasn't blacklisted (yet) it for whatever reason. Maybe because it can be used for managing permissions or getting rid of ads (which isn't always good, especially if the devs are in need of that income). However, this functions are not really what LP was mainly designed for
You can ask everyone about everything, but be aware of the consequences... In this regard, you might wanna have a look at this short XDA article about a similar situation.

Please also have a look at the XDA forum rules:
Quote:

6. Do not post or request warez.

If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez nor do we permit members to request, post, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained or used. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.

3rd November 2019, 12:02 PM |#38  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Depressed T.Bear

"disabling verification and signing" is needed in some cases to apply mods or other things, which are not primarily intended to piracy an app or service. EdXposed has no "support" for lucky patcher, it just hasn't blacklisted (yet) it for whatever reason. Maybe because it can be used for managing permissions or getting rid of ads (which isn't always good, especially if the devs are in need of that income). However, this functions are not really what LP was mainly designed for
You can ask everyone about everything, but be aware of the consequences... In this regard, you might wanna have a look at this short XDA article about a similar situation.

Please also have a look at the XDA forum rules:

Go forest
3rd November 2019, 12:12 PM |#39  
Moderator Committee / RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator - Magic Baba Vampire
Flag Darkside
Thanks Meter: 22,798

More
Quote:

Here on XDA, Lucky Patcher has bad fame, it is totally unwelcome and yes, no talks about supporting this app are to be found or tolerated.

the logic is simple, this a developer`s website, we care about them and encourage to develop, when a user is looking for LP, to download, to support, fix issues related to it, it really hurts them and obviously us. Ideally is to avoid such topics and find help elsewhere, the internet is big or at least it was last time I checked
The Following User Says Thank You to xanthrax For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xanthrax Ad-Free
3rd November 2019, 01:44 PM |#40  

More
Nevertheless, I asked the author taichi, try to understand this. I'm interested in the author’s answer!
14th November 2019, 09:24 AM |#41  
Flag Tokyo
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Tai Chi Magisk doesn't work, I installed the module but it says TaichiYang Kernel. Not TaiChiMagisk Kernel
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)