FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

TaiChi:Using Xposed modules with/without Root/Unlock bootloader on Android 5.0~10.0

49 posts
Thanks Meter: 531

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from weishu: A framework to use Xposed modules with or without Root/Unlock bootloader, supportting Android 5.0 ~ 9.0.
3rd January 2020, 08:19 PM |#51  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Honestly i really like this project... Even if lucky patcher is no longer supported...
At the moment I don't care too much whether is open or closed source, i really have nothing interesting inside my smartphone... And in my banking app there are so few money that I won't believe anyone would tamper with my poor pockets...
But maybe other users have a different view about safety. But since the moment we root our phone we loose the integrity and the safety, just putting as sure that brands like Sammy, Huawei and many others are not stealing our data already and they are "safe"...
Taichi is just another bet we make with the hope that everything will go fine... An high skilled hacker might tamper with our data from the moment we root our device... Or even before depending on what links we open and what app we install even from playstore...
Please, add again support for lucky patcher (another unsafe tool😅)...
11th January 2020, 09:11 AM |#52  
Flag Blitar
Thanks Meter: 0

More
When try to install any app on sm-j111f stock rom with magisk taichi module,app isn't install
14th January 2020, 04:16 PM |#53  
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Greenify is not working with Taichi, but the description declares support for Greenify.
18th January 2020, 05:39 PM |#54  
Flag Minneapolis
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisyedawais

Hi I am using taichi on note 10+ non root phone android 9 pie xprivacy lua is working fine module is activated but when install snapfreedom 2.9 or older version taichi module manager says module not supported and create app option also notworking taichi crush everytime I use create app option with snapchat 10.52

Please help

I have the same issue, any solution?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)