FORUMS

View Poll Results: Do you have lags when pressing power button with this module?

Yes

7 Vote(s)
53.85%
No

6 Vote(s)
46.15%

[XPOSED][AD-BLOCKER] AdBlocker Reborn

466 posts
Thanks Meter: 910

By aviraxp, Senior Member on 11th February 2017, 11:13 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th February 2017, 06:31 PM |#11  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 2,867

Donate to Me
More
What can this xposed module/app do that THIS APP can't? Just curious, thanks!
14th February 2017, 08:09 PM |#12  
Flag Sioux Falls
Thanks Meter: 231

More
@aviraxp thanks a ton!! Obviously does the trick especially when it comes to being redirected to a million other places then what I clicked on. In that sense, that is something that adway does not do no matter what host file/s I use as well as adguard and minminguard. There were a couple sites I just about swore off because it was impossible to do anything as far as a navigation goes but I can do as I like now thank you very much.
15th February 2017, 02:13 AM |#13  
OP Senior Member
Flag Beijing

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pieceofphil

Uhm what exactly is the reason I should use this. I just tested a website for adblock check, whereas adaway active lead to first pic.
Disable adblock and enable this tool and restart lead to the second one. So obviously the ad had not been blocked by this mod.

Is your mod for ads in games or how should i understand that?

Just a bit confused, sry

I guess you are using Opera, right? Opera has its own proxy solution and unfortunately it does not use the system web view, thus I cannot get it work with the same reason as UnbelovedHosts. I am still searching for more stable hooking methods.

Sent from my OnePlus2 using XDA Labs
15th February 2017, 03:13 AM |#14  
Flag Yori's Heart
Thanks Meter: 679

Donate to Me
More
@aviraxp Does this continuation of "pl.cinek.adblocker" ?
15th February 2017, 03:40 AM |#15  
OP Senior Member
Flag Beijing

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by exodius48

@aviraxp Does this continuation of "pl.cinek.adblocker" ?

Generally, yes. But his code only covers about 10% of this app. You can think this is a new app too.

The Following User Says Thank You to aviraxp For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aviraxp Ad-Free
15th February 2017, 03:51 AM |#16  
Flag Yori's Heart

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aviraxp

Generally, yes. But his code only covers about 10% of this app. You can think this is a new app too.

Nice.
Just a feature request, hope this app can block all miui ads.
15th February 2017, 04:04 AM |#17  
OP Senior Member
Flag Beijing

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by exodius48

Nice.
Just a feature request, hope this app can block all miui ads.

Sadly I do not have xiaomi devices. For MIUI, you can use other tools like RootToolsNeo.

The Following User Says Thank You to aviraxp For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aviraxp Ad-Free
15th February 2017, 04:24 AM |#18  
Flag Yori's Heart

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Sadly I do not have xiaomi devices. For MIUI, you can use other tools like RootToolsNeo.

Ah..ok, nevermind.
15th February 2017, 05:06 AM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 137

More
Just gave the module another go, still having the same issue.

I'm playing this game : Animation Throwdown the Quest for Cards, and i have minminguard installed and the game whitelisted, the game offers ads in exchange for some increased drop rates, and you have to click on the watch button for the ads to start, which in my setup works well.

When i install this module, activate, whitelist the game, reboot (exact steps), clicking the watch ads button in game does nothing, rebooting doesn't change anything.

Once i disable/remove the module and reboot i can run the ads again, haven't tried with other apps since i don't have any others with ads in them tbh.
15th February 2017, 06:44 AM |#20  
OP Senior Member
Flag Beijing

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ticktock666

Just gave the module another go, still having the same issue.

I'm playing this game : Animation Throwdown the Quest for Cards, and i have minminguard installed and the game whitelisted, the game offers ads in exchange for some increased drop rates, and you have to click on the watch button for the ads to start, which in my setup works well.

When i install this module, activate, whitelist the game, reboot (exact steps), clicking the watch ads button in game does nothing, rebooting doesn't change anything.

Once i disable/remove the module and reboot i can run the ads again, haven't tried with other apps since i don't have any others with ads in them tbh.

I am addressing this issue, but I need more info. Does every time you click the ads it does nothing?

16th February 2017, 01:10 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 137

More
Quote:

I am addressing this issue, but I need more info. Does every time you click the ads it does nothing?

Sorry for the late reply.

When i click the watch button to get the ad, nothing happens, usually if there are no ads available I'll get a message saying "no ads available now, try again later", but instead nothing happens at all, as if the app is trying to load the ad but window/frame/popup isn't showing up.

I'll try to make a video tonight and post it here for you.

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

Quote:

Sorry for the late reply.

When i click the watch button to get the ad, nothing happens, usually if there are no ads available I'll get a message saying "no ads available now, try again later", but instead nothing happens at all, as if the app is trying to load the ad but window/frame/popup isn't showing up.

I'll try to make a video tonight and post it here for you.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)