FORUMS

View Poll Results: Do you have lags when pressing power button with this module?

Yes

7 Vote(s)
53.85%
No

6 Vote(s)
46.15%

[XPOSED][AD-BLOCKER] AdBlocker Reborn

465 posts
Thanks Meter: 905

By aviraxp, Senior Member on 11th February 2017, 11:13 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
16th February 2017, 01:10 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 137

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aviraxp

I am addressing this issue, but I need more info. Does every time you click the ads it does nothing?

Sorry for the late reply.

When i click the watch button to get the ad, nothing happens, usually if there are no ads available I'll get a message saying "no ads available now, try again later", but instead nothing happens at all, as if the app is trying to load the ad but window/frame/popup isn't showing up.

I'll try to make a video tonight and post it here for you.

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

Quote:

I am addressing this issue, but I need more info. Does every time you click the ads it does nothing?

When i click the watch button to get the ad, nothing happens, usually if there are no ads available I'll get a message saying "no ads available now, try again later", but instead nothing happens at all, as if the app is trying to load the ad but window/frame/popup isn't showing up.

16th February 2017, 07:55 AM |#22  
OP Senior Member
Flag Beijing

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ticktock666

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

Never mind. I have already tracked down this issue. But from my side, it should be fine after whitelisted this game. One possible reason is that this game has various ad providers -- Unity3D ADs uses the built-in Android WebView to display ads. In this case, you can try to whitelist Android System WebView (Need to force stop it after whitelisted), and see if it still goes wrong. One side effect is that there are other apps which uses Android System WebView as a loader for ads too. I am working on the way to workaround it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aviraxp For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aviraxp Ad-Free
16th February 2017, 08:06 AM |#23  
OP Senior Member
Flag Beijing

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ticktock666

I will enhance the custom whitelist feature in the next release. I believe your problem will be solved.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aviraxp For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aviraxp Ad-Free
16th February 2017, 06:04 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 137

More
Quote:

I will enhance the custom whitelist feature in the next release. I believe your problem will be solved.

Cheers and thanks for your hard work and dedication, I'll be happy to test it once the new version is out
16th February 2017, 07:18 PM |#25  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 2,867

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeFCaputo113

What can this xposed module/app do that THIS APP can't? Just curious, thanks!

????
17th February 2017, 01:22 AM |#26  
Flag kurunegala
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Puffin browser ads not blocking 😟
17th February 2017, 01:24 AM |#27  
OP Senior Member
Flag Beijing

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeFCaputo113

????

I will add more info to the post later.

Sent from my OnePlus2 using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to aviraxp For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aviraxp Ad-Free
17th February 2017, 02:47 AM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 298

More
Quote:

I will add more info to the post later.

First, thanks for your work! New (good) apps are always welcome!

But just to let it clear, may you write some words showing if it is similar or have some innovations when compared to unbeloved hosts and minminguard? Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to wilsonhlacerda For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wilsonhlacerda Ad-Free
17th February 2017, 03:00 AM |#29  
OP Senior Member
Flag Beijing

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonhlacerda

First, thanks for your work! New (good) apps are always welcome!

But just to let it clear, may you write some words showing if it is similar or have some innovations when compared to unbeloved hosts and minminguard? Thanks!

In short, my app is much more efficient than the two ones.

17th February 2017, 04:47 AM |#30  
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Will it block the ads from parallel space? Recently the new update broke the app totally the ad now pops up directly into the home screen even when i'm not using the app..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170120-085221.jpg
Views:	596
Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	4044117  
17th February 2017, 07:05 AM |#31  
OP Senior Member
Flag Beijing

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saggydey

Will it block the ads from parallel space? Recently the new update broke the app totally the ad now pops up directly into the home screen even when i'm not using the app..

I do not know actually. I will investigate it later.

The Following User Says Thank You to aviraxp For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aviraxp Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)