FORUMS

View Poll Results: Do you have lags when pressing power button with this module?

Yes

7 Vote(s)
53.85%
No

6 Vote(s)
46.15%

[XPOSED][AD-BLOCKER] AdBlocker Reborn

482 posts
Thanks Meter: 931

By aviraxp, Senior Member on 11th February 2017, 11:13 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th May 2019, 11:53 AM |#411  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I must probably be posting an already answered question, but I was unable to find it over search...

How can I see a list of the blocked elements/addresses/items?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scjorge For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift scjorge Ad-Free
14th June 2019, 12:43 PM |#412  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Creat an error in Spotify (premium), I uninstall the module and Spotify work's correctly again and I put Spotify at white/black list but doesn't works correctly.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cristopher99 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Cristopher99 Ad-Free
29th October 2019, 03:09 PM |#413  
Flag Kakinada
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristopher99

Creat an error in Spotify (premium), I uninstall the module and Spotify work's correctly again and I put Spotify at white/black list but doesn't works correctly.

You'll have to add some elements to the white list, along with the app itself. Works, worked for me.
But I can't share the elements here, unfortunately, as they resemble urls, and I'm a junior member here.

Search "spotify premium adblock solution" or something like that, and look for the relevant Spotify forum.
12th November 2019, 06:18 PM |#414  
Thanks Meter: 413

More
Is it good to set it in compatibility mode..... Is that better ad blocking or less ad blocking

(09-09-18)
26th February 2020, 07:34 PM |#415  

More
hello, I hope I am in the right place. last year arround may a combination of 2 Xposed modules managed to block ads from Pandora. they were using a lot of resources so I decided to stop using Pandora (I really get annoyed by ads...) now I want to retry using Pandora and manage resources (battery+memory+notifications) better. But Xposed 3.1.5 together with MinMinGuard 2.0.9 and AdBlockReborn 1.8.1 don't manage to block Pandora's ads.

any help?

I am om LineageOS 14.1
26th February 2020, 08:29 PM |#416  
Thanks Meter: 413

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scjorge

hello, I hope I am in the right place. last year arround may a combination of 2 Xposed modules managed to block ads from Pandora. they were using a lot of resources so I decided to stop using Pandora (I really get annoyed by ads...) now I want to retry using Pandora and manage resources (battery+memory+notifications) better. But Xposed 3.1.5 together with MinMinGuard 2.0.9 and AdBlockReborn 1.8.1 don't manage to block Pandora's ads.

any help?

I am om LineageOS 14.1

Just get a mod Pandora

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk
27th February 2020, 11:28 AM |#417  
OP Senior Member
Flag Beijing
Thanks Meter: 931

Donate to Me
More
Maybe I will push an update as I installed EdXposed again. All hooks works on 10, but performance seems an issue still.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aviraxp For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aviraxp Ad-Free
27th February 2020, 04:13 PM |#418  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoochyX

Just get a mod Pandora

a mod? what is a mod? where do I get mods from?
newbie questions ^__^
28th February 2020, 11:59 AM |#419  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HsHTCsen

Hi, is there a way to log all ad blocks that are being made? Always getting ad block notifications but no way of knowing what it was from. Thanks

hello, I am interested in this, too. is it possible?

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviraxp

need to check debug log for more infos.

where is the debug log file located?

---------- EDIT --------
found the logs:
Xposed > logs

but is there a file?
5th April 2020, 05:14 PM |#420  
Flag San Pedro
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Hi. Installed the new update and the first thing I noticed was the severe performance drop it gave on my phone. App opening speed was like +3 seconds after installing the module. Love the idea and seeing one potentially good module that is not written in chinese, but the performance drop is a huge deal breaker for me.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using XDA Labs
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to adriansticoid0312 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift adriansticoid0312 Ad-Free
7th April 2020, 02:03 AM |#421  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Preciso de ajuda para instalar o root preciso de ajuda para instalar o root
The Following User Says Thank You to mauro vieira filho For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mauro vieira filho Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)