FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[XPOSED] Android N-ify - Use features introduced in Android N on your LP+ Device!

1,209 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,933

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from MrWasdennnoch: Important message about the future of the module
26th March 2016, 02:14 AM |#21  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Thanks for all the feedback! It's great to hear that the settings are working correctly for most people. I'm using some non-public APIs to fetch e.g. the current data usage or the remaining battery time, that's something that may not have worked for everyone.
I sort of expected the double-tap to switch tasks not to work; unfortunately my device (SGS3) has no recents key, so I can't test it. Can some of you please provide your logs? Maybe I can find the answer why it's not working there.
I totally intended to implement an UI where you can configure stuff, a great module can't be without an UI (well, mostly ^^).
To the translations: From what I've seen the entries aren't even officially translated yet, but being one step ahead of Google surely would be nice (I'm german myself, so - if you want, you can help me, if not, I can do it myself ^^). But currently there isn't really something to translate, I first have to move all the strings in a proper strings file because I hardcoded them for testing purposes.
The last thing, the direct reply: That is something what Android as well as the app itself need support for. I can try to implement the API, but it won't change anything if the app doesn't support it. But I guess you already knew that
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to MrWasdennnoch For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th March 2016, 02:17 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 64

More
Its possible to create notification panel from N?

Wysłane z mojego LG-D722 przy użyciu Tapatalka
26th March 2016, 02:26 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
It's working perfectly On cm 12.1 htc one m7
And any one want see the video the link here: https://youtu.be/rNrsodAypm8
26th March 2016, 02:32 AM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Working.

SM-N900P(Sprint Note 3), Resurrection Remix 5.6.4(03.02.16/Marshmallow 6.01)
26th March 2016, 02:45 AM |#25  
XDA Feed Mod/RD
Flag Augsburg, Germany
Thanks Meter: 3,240

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWasdennnoch

Great work! Really looking forward to the planned features. When I find time, I will definitely contribute to your project. Direct reply should be possible, as the RemoteInput API is basically available since Android version 1.0, so maybe you just need to do the frontend and the rest will work out-of-the-box.
The Following User Says Thank You to Maxr1998 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th March 2016, 02:47 AM |#26  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 19,953

Donate to Me
More
Works fine here. DT recents doesn't Work but subtiles are fine and that's more important, well done.

Btw. Pure Nexus (N6P)
26th March 2016, 02:48 AM |#27  
Flag Bacoor City
Thanks Meter: 55

More
Can you also add left sided menu on settings, to get make it like Android N Look
26th March 2016, 02:52 AM |#28  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kran007

Can you also add left sided menu on settings, to get make it like Android N Look

I will definitely add the navigation drawer, but it might be a bit tricky because I'll have to implement the DrawerLayout as the root of every layout.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrWasdennnoch For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th March 2016, 02:54 AM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 323

More
Works on galaxy tab S running on unofficial AOSP 6.0.1
Only double tap recents to switch doesnt work
26th March 2016, 03:08 AM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 2,137

More
Works great so far on N5 running latest Chroma ROM
But there is a little issue....

keep calm and have a Nexus
The Following User Says Thank You to 1haumann1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 1haumann1 Ad-Free
26th March 2016, 03:14 AM |#31  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1haumann1

Works great so far on N5 running latest Chroma ROM
But there is a little issue....
keep calm and have a Nexus

That's actually no issue but some sort of feature - that's exactly how Google implemented it. Both the apps and notification tiles show the number of installed apps. They will probably change that in the next release, but for now I will leave it like that.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrWasdennnoch For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)