FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[XPOSED] Android N-ify - Use features introduced in Android N on your LP+ Device!

1,209 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,933

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from MrWasdennnoch: Important message about the future of the module
10th June 2016, 06:05 AM |#5001  
Thanks Meter: 137

More
on Galaxy S4 - CM 13 rom, i have v85 systemless xposed. I am using Android Nify build #293. Everything was great except suddenly google keyboard and whatsapp kept crashing as i kept using it.

I just wanted to report this. Without the module no crashes.
10th June 2016, 07:34 AM |#5002  
Thanks Meter: 251

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Locklear308

It was removed? Ahhh, Google has seriously gone off their rocker. First they made n more technical which is good...but now it's just so damn hard to see the battery life. Ugh.

Not mad at you, sorry to sound that way. Just so annoying I can't see the battery life percentage with a slide.

Perhaps later if you feel like it, could you have the ability to customize the n style? Like add the previous battery style? That would be cool!

Yes, I think it's annoying aswell.
It should appear as an option under the Hide Header Items and should be enabled by default (so the default style of the module is N). Then people who don't want to waste a tile for it can turn the hiding of that icon off.
10th June 2016, 08:37 AM |#5003  
Flag Somewhere in the west
Thanks Meter: 308

Donate to Me
More
A little request here for big screens : could it be possible to add an option to put actions buttons align to the right instead of left ?
The Following User Says Thank You to WiwiPouPou For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift WiwiPouPou Ad-Free
10th June 2016, 09:29 AM |#5004  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
request for CM13 users, can you add tiles for Themes and Live Display ?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mbleyot For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mbleyot Ad-Free
10th June 2016, 10:16 AM |#5005  
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Hello! Thanks for all the wonderful work with this app. It is working great except for one issue. It can't seem to read the preference file whatsoever, I followed the instructions and I am using a permissive mode plus reinstalled the module and so forth but nothing. Any other ideas on how to fix this?
10th June 2016, 10:45 AM |#5006  
Thanks Meter: 2,659

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiwiPouPou

A little request here for big screens : could it be possible to add an option to put actions buttons align to the right instead of left ?

+1
I have written to Google for this. You too should write. More people suggest more the chances.
The Following User Says Thank You to silentvisitor For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift silentvisitor Ad-Free
10th June 2016, 12:06 PM |#5007  
Flag Ankara
Thanks Meter: 746

More
waiting new update with working touchwiz
10th June 2016, 12:47 PM |#5008  
Pune
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Commits slowed down. Devs are taking a deserved breather
The Following User Says Thank You to sids77p For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sids77p Ad-Free
10th June 2016, 12:57 PM |#5009  
Recognized Contributor
Flag cd /world/europe/italy
Thanks Meter: 1,454

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sids77p

Commits slowed down. Devs are taking a deserved breather

It's summer breaks also for them :P
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SlimShady's For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SlimShady's Ad-Free
10th June 2016, 01:25 PM |#5010  
Thanks Meter: 115

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxsukruxx

waiting new update with working touchwiz

Of couse...
It's almost an impossible deal.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA-Developers mobile app
10th June 2016, 01:55 PM |#5011  
Thanks Meter: 98

More
Hey, I'm sorry if it was already explained but QS transition animation does not work for me on Resurrection Remix rom. I guess it's because RR's default transition? Does anyone know how to disable it or make Android N-ify's transition work?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)