FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[XPOSED] Android N-ify - Use features introduced in Android N on your LP+ Device!

1,209 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,933

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from MrWasdennnoch: Important message about the future of the module
10th June 2016, 01:55 PM |#5011  
Thanks Meter: 98

More
Hey, I'm sorry if it was already explained but QS transition animation does not work for me on Resurrection Remix rom. I guess it's because RR's default transition? Does anyone know how to disable it or make Android N-ify's transition work?
10th June 2016, 02:32 PM |#5012  
Thanks Meter: 901

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by proag

Hey, I'm sorry if it was already explained but QS transition animation does not work for me on Resurrection Remix rom. I guess it's because RR's default transition? Does anyone know how to disable it or make Android N-ify's transition work?

Me too pls😶

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Forums Pro.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pierre2324 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Pierre2324 Ad-Free
10th June 2016, 02:48 PM |#5013  
Thanks Meter: 2,659

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by proag

Yup. Its broken even for @MrWasdennnoch himself
You can disable it in module.
10th June 2016, 03:59 PM |#5014  
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,933

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimShady's

It's summer breaks also for them :P

Not yet, one more month, but I'm busy with other things

Just one question because I don't understant the reason: Why do so many people want to have the battery percentage in the header? 1. There is a battery tile and 2... Status bar?!

If you have any feature requests, post them on Github, it's impossible to keep track of them here.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to MrWasdennnoch For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th June 2016, 04:13 PM |#5015  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Where is the option to display battery tile in lollipop?
10th June 2016, 04:32 PM |#5016  
Recognized Developer
Flag kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 1,424

Donate to Me
More
I got an idea:
in roms like chroma the tweaks are under the section chroma can you make quick info for it like "more features" or something like these
am just saying it will look good to info under every thing
The Following User Says Thank You to blacksuan19 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th June 2016, 04:36 PM |#5017  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 449

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWasdennnoch

Not yet, one more month, but I'm busy with other things

Just one question because I don't understant the reason: Why do so many people want to have the battery percentage in the header? 1. There is a battery tile and 2... Status bar?!

If you have any feature requests, post them on Github, it's impossible to keep track of them here.

Yeah you are right but just one reason for battery header is that.
Currently i am on Resurrection Remix v5.6.9 Marshmallow which gives too many tiles support so i use it instead of the module quick tiles.
Hence i need battery header.
Plz implement it via an option of disable/enable so whomever wants to use the battery header will use it others can use your beloved tiles.
Its a request plz

✌
The Following User Says Thank You to Yudh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Yudh Ad-Free
10th June 2016, 04:38 PM |#5018  
Flag Mandi Dabwali
Thanks Meter: 291

More
Nyccc work 👍 keep it up..😊 lv this module..working in my xolo one cm 12.1 nd cm 13 also..😊
The Following User Says Thank You to Azzkaran For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Azzkaran Ad-Free
10th June 2016, 04:46 PM |#5019  
Thanks Meter: 127

More
I had 0.1.2 since it was released like 2 months ago and loved that I could see the summary of my settings but the latest update gave us sooooooo much more! I love it!

** Sent from my N910T - Resurrection Remix v5.6.9 **
The Following User Says Thank You to AndroidRooterKev For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AndroidRooterKev Ad-Free
10th June 2016, 04:49 PM |#5020  
Flag Bariloche
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Thank you for you great module! It's working perfect on my Oppo Find 7a with the las nightly of CM 12.1.
The Following User Says Thank You to cyberdionisio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cyberdionisio Ad-Free
10th June 2016, 05:24 PM |#5021  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Is it possible fix this space volume panel? Turbo ROM marshmallow 6.0.1
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)