FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[XPOSED] Assistant Enabler-Enable Assistant for any locale(with OK Google everywhere)

163 posts
Thanks Meter: 608

By Sabissimo, Senior Member on 13th October 2016, 01:01 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th January 2017, 07:35 AM |#1001  
Flag USA
Thanks Meter: 625

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabissimo

Also, thanks everyone for support!
As you've already noticed from recent events, my app wasn't properly signed, and was signed with debug key, and my win10 installation got corrupted, and I lost by debug key.
So new version will be out today, but with different signature (proper one now, I learn from my mistakes ), and would require module reinstallation.

Looking forward to it! Many thanks.

Sent from my Samsung Note 6

17th January 2017, 07:46 AM |#1002  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Oh gods? Really? You lost key? Bull****.

I can't delete it from google play. I can only hide it, that I have already made.

I can't put donate button for you and for me because Google is blocking the update from the fact that the donation goes not through Google, but through a different service

The bad things with this Play Store
17th January 2017, 08:58 AM |#1003  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tbilisi
Thanks Meter: 608

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DVaderFun

I can't delete it from google play. I can only hide it, that I have already made.

I can't put donate button for you and for me because Google is blocking the update from the fact that the donation goes not through Google, but through a different service

What's the gloating about? Yes, I did lost my debug key, that stuff happens when you reinstall windows, what's so funny?
Anyway, let it be that for now - unpublished, and I'll find a way to figure out how to help you delete it entirely, so that I would be able to publish it myself.

P.S. New version is out! You have to reinstall app though
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sabissimo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sabissimo Ad-Free
17th January 2017, 10:03 AM |#1004  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indashio

Not working with new Google app 6.11.13 beta
In google settings new bookmark "Search region" Maybe there is a chance for multilanguage i Assistant in next update Assistant Enabler?

Module updated to version 4.2 for Google app 6.11+
Uninstall old version of module & reinstall new version..
17th January 2017, 03:32 PM |#1005  
Thanks Meter: 90

More
Quote:

Well, there's this DRMZ guy on play store, he's been stealing plenty of modules(including N-fy and this one), and posting them to play store. And by stealing I mean he's compiling it from source, with 2 changes: he redirects donation buttons to himself, and he changes version number to higher one. Tried to force him to take it down, but to no avail. Although he did change donation button back)) He's apks will have different signatures. So basically, if you want to use the real thing - download it from xposed installer or via repo xposed link.

P. S. Sometimes xposed installer is not refreshing availiable updates, and the only fix is to clear data of installer app. Encountered this problem numerous times. Latest actual version number is always mentioned in OP.

Thank you for the clarification, we always support the developers and condemned using of pirate apps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bajanman

First off thanks for responding to my inquiry about this updated app. I kinda knew my assumption about it was spot on and it wasn't from you.
Tbh that is the main reason why I say it's better getting your stuff from Xda! And not from some knock site or some Chinese app store that host all kinds of warez.
Here you get what's in the Op or in the repo without anything extra.

I would like to say thanks for all you do for the community .

I noticed that the other day when checking on the app.

Sent from my SM-N930F using XDA Labs

as you can see the other app from DRMZ was even on Google Play as i said before apkPure is not pirate, in case you didn't noticed even xda has its own market for apps example: https://labs.xda-developers.com/stor...m.kapp.youtube

also you might want to check amazon market or https://f-droid.org/
Quote:

F-Droid is an installable catalogue of FOSS (Free and Open Source Software) applications for the Android platform. The client makes it easy to browse, install, and keep track of updates on your device.

of course there are warez markets but there are legit markets too, all i am saying is google play is not the only legitimate market and not all other are warez

Quote:

ЛЗ

I long ago removed the donation button. And what about authorship - in the application does not have. Will be fixed in the next patch!
The only noticeable change in my version - transfers and more user-friendly menu.

P.S. Above android n-ify I work alone and I will do the upgrade because the author will not be releasing updates also virtually froze the project.

Чувствую, пахнет жареным

did you ask the app's developer permission before publishing it in the markets and make all the confusion? you reason about dev Abandoned the app is not logical at all!! there are many apps and modules that are Abandoned and new people make a forked version of the app with new package name and even their make much more effort they still give credit to the original developer who had released the codes free! like scoop which is based off the module Cracker or adaway...etc
17th January 2017, 04:12 PM |#1006  
Flag Qaqortoq
Thanks Meter: 13,448

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lover

Thank you for the clarification, we always support the developers and condemned using of pirate apps

Subscribe to thread, read posts and when there is an update, use link provided in OP to download it. I can assure you it will take you less time than for developer to provide this module for you. As now you see that even google play is not that safe.

Sent from my Note 3 using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to Eleo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Eleo Ad-Free
17th January 2017, 07:48 PM |#1007  
Quote:

Also, thanks everyone for support!
As you've already noticed from recent events, my app wasn't properly signed, and was signed with debug key, and my win10 installation got corrupted, and I lost by debug key.
So new version will be out today, but with different signature (proper one now, I learn from my mistakes ), and would require module reinstallation.

You're very welcome!
And thanks for updating the app.

Quote:

Why are you upset over something that wasn't yours in the first place?

You can't delete it?
Maybe you shouldn't have even published it to the play store in the first place.

Or the better choice would have been contacting the Op and maybe working as a team so you both benefit working together. 2 brains are always better than one, especially when you know what you're doing!

Quote:

What's the gloating about? Yes, I did lost my debug key, that stuff happens when you reinstall windows, what's so funny?
Anyway, let it be that for now - unpublished, and I'll find a way to figure out how to help you delete it entirely, so that I would be able to publish it myself.

P.S. New version is out! You have to reinstall app though

Honestly I see absolutely zero reason to explain.

Thanks again for the update!

Quote:

as you can see the other app from DRMZ was even on Google Play as i said before apkPure is not pirate, in case you didn't noticed even xda has its own market for apps example: https://labs.xda-developers.com/stor...m.kapp.youtube

@lover

Trust me I know what apps have stores and which ones to use and which not to use.
You mentioning labs having a app section, Hummmm I use that app everyday...

Now if I was outside the US and no access to the PS then I would seek someplace safe to download what I need/want.

So I'll say use whatever you feel you need to use or feel save downloading from alright.

Please look at the post right below mine ok. Couldn't have said it better myself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleo

Subscribe to thread, read posts and when there is an update, use link provided in OP to download it. I can assure you it will take you less time than for developer to provide this module for you. As now you see that even google play is not that safe.

Sent from my Note 3 using XDA Labs

Sent from my SM-N930F using XDA Labs
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bajanman For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Bajanman Ad-Free
17th January 2017, 08:11 PM |#1008  
Thanks Meter: 90

More
@Bajanman
I guess we are all saying and doing same thing and we are all support the dev. I was the firstto ask what's going on with one release with two different signature and version! And i am glad because now we all know whats going on and hopefully the other person who has released without seeking permission will stop and maybe he even helps. Seeing him participating shows he is sorry
As for suggestions for me. First thank you
Every day couple of times i check repo for updates thats where developers publish and update first. I check xda for help or rom or wiki...
But i don't need you guys to tell me what to do clearly i am doing fine and noticed something you wasnt aware of. I gueas this matter is resolved and i see no point to continue our discussion regarding different markets and google play...

@Sabissimo
Thank you again. Would you also look into my request for developing separate module for the option for enabling apps in not eligible countries?
17th January 2017, 08:46 PM |#1009  
Quote:

@Bajanman
I guess we are all saying and doing same thing and we are all support the dev. I was the firstto ask what's going on with one release with two different signature and version! And i am glad because now we all know whats going on and hopefully the other person who has released without seeking permission will stop and maybe he even helps. Seeing him participating shows he is sorry
As for suggestions for me. First thank you
Every day couple of times i check repo for updates thats where developers publish and update first. I check xda for help or rom or wiki...
But i don't need you guys to tell me what to do clearly i am doing fine and noticed something you wasnt aware of. I gueas this matter is resolved and i see no point to continue our discussion regarding different markets and google play...
@Sabissimo
Thank you again. Would you also look into my request for developing separate module for the option for enabling apps in not eligible countries?

You know what you're absolutely right about YOU mentioning about the different sigs.
Yes you are doing something right getting your apps cause we didn't know until you mentioned about the other app.

And that is what brought on this discussion in the first place.
So a big thank you for brining it up! This will conclude our market talk.
@Sabissimo
Thanks again for updating your module.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bajanman For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Bajanman Ad-Free
17th January 2017, 09:31 PM |#1010  
Thanks Meter: 1,874

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bajanman

You know what you're absolutely right about YOU mentioning about the different sigs.
Yes you are doing something right getting your apps cause we didn't know until you mentioned about the other app.

And that is what brought on this discussion in the first place.
So a big thank you for brining it up! This will conclude our market talk.
@Sabissimo
Thanks again for updating your module.

Working in your Note 4?
17th January 2017, 10:46 PM |#1011  
Quote:
Originally Posted by radz_

Working in your Note 4?

Yes works prefect for me. Try it for yourself.
@Sabissimo
Your 4.2 installed on top of your 4.1 without uninstalling the previous version. These were both from the repo fyi.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bajanman For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Bajanman Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)