FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[XPOSED] Assistant Enabler-Enable Assistant for any locale(with OK Google everywhere)

163 posts
Thanks Meter: 608

By Sabissimo, Senior Member on 13th October 2016, 01:01 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th October 2016, 02:46 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 454

More
Subscribe d

sent from your mom's phone

14th October 2016, 07:04 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Question: can I use this at the same time I'm using N-ify module? The reason is that I'm currently using the stable version from the Xposed repo without the assistant feature and would like to keep that way
14th October 2016, 07:23 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
If I/anyone says Okay Google on lock screen, it seems to bypass security and unlock the screen. Scary
14th October 2016, 07:44 AM |#24  
Recognized Developer
Flag Antipolo
Thanks Meter: 5,265

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by theoblackhawk

Question: can I use this at the same time I'm using N-ify module? The reason is that I'm currently using the stable version from the Xposed repo without the assistant feature and would like to keep that way

It works with Android N-ify. No bugs on my end.
14th October 2016, 08:22 AM |#25  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyhuab

It works with Android N-ify. No bugs on my end.

Great! So you're using this module along with N-ify 0.2.0 from May 29, 2016? I think that's the stable version on the Xposed repo
14th October 2016, 08:25 AM |#26  
Recognized Developer
Flag Antipolo
Thanks Meter: 5,265

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by theoblackhawk

Great! So you're using this module along with N-ify 0.2.0 from May 29, 2016? I think that's the stable version on the Xposed repo

Nope. Using the latest N-ify preview build via Jenkins. I use the build 697 version as it was the latest made (Oct 12, 2016). All changelogs can be found here. The one on the repo has not been updated in a long time.
14th October 2016, 08:52 AM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thank you for this module.

It's not working great on my Sony Xperia Z5 with XZROM 3.0.
I get assistant setup when I say OK Google and can unlock the phone with OK Google. But I never be able to get any answers from assistant.
14th October 2016, 09:25 AM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
LG G3 D851, it works on tap on but when i say the hotword, it keeps asking for teaching the assistant... it is like not storing the hotword recognition data. but thank you amazing !

+ whenever i try to go to google app-> settings -> voice -> ok google detection -> and try to go to enable the hotword the app crashes and after doing it more the phone rebooted.
14th October 2016, 11:10 AM |#29  

More
Worked as described here. I can long press the home button and "ok google" hotword calls the interface but I have to click 'do it later' to be able to use it.
The only problem is that I don't have a keyboard to type in, Is this the way that's supposed to be? I can talk to the assistant but I would also like to type in some text
14th October 2016, 02:09 PM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 100

More
Working fine on Moto G 2.
14th October 2016, 03:28 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 67

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by steamrollerpark

Working fine on Moto G 2.

Which ROM you are using?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread