This module is just a small "piece of code" from my other Xposed module for Xperia™ devices tittled: Serajr Xperia™ Xposed (KK) (go there... take a look) with 60000+ downloads since its first release!!!
Module Review by Chris Nacca - Thank you so much!!!
How-To tutorial by GadgetHacks - Thank you so much!!!
- Native android Gaussian Blur background effect at Status Bar Expanded panel (portrait and landscape)
- Native android Gaussian Blur background effect at Recent Apps panel (portrait and landscape)
- Fully configurable Gaussian Blur settings (Bitmap scale | Blur Radius | 3 Color Filters)
- Auto color filter (module will choose which one to apply according to picture dominant color lightness)
- Translucent notifications
- Translucent notifications panel header (topmost contents)
- Translucent notifications panel quick settings (tiles and/or buttons)
- Drag Handle Bar translucency value (from opaque to translucent)
- Fade in/out animation while opening or closing Status Bar Expanded panel
- Fullscreen and immersive modes compatibility
- Restart System UI service menu
- Hex color filter input
- More to come...
- Theme chooser - light (default) or dark
- Real-time changes
- v1.9: Xposed Module Repository
TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
- Android 4.1+
- Xposed Framework by @rovo89
2. Install it (as normal apk)
3. Open Xposed Installer and activate Blurred System UI under Modules
4. Reboot your device
- Tablet UI (to do)
- Translucent preferences may not be applied on all vendor's variants
You tell me!!
Under GPL v2 License
Special thanks: (if I forgot someone, please remember me!!)
- @rovo89 for the masterpiece titled Xposed Framework
- @Tungstwenty for Xposed Framework support
- @Chocklety Boyee for CM 4.4.2 testings
- @PünchUp for all support
- @SpaceCaker for GitHub support
If you like it, press thanks... Simple so!!