By jozein, Member on 25th December 2016, 09:49 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th August 2019, 12:01 AM |#1181  
Z├╝rich
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by D412

It works for g6 on pie, the OS should be nearly identical so should work for your phone. Tons of people using Edxposed for other phones too.

Works like a charm on Moto G5s Plus / sanders

Edit: several reboots necessary daily in combination with Pie Ressurection. Otherwise fluent.

7th August 2019, 07:08 PM |#1182  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Hello, guys. I need some help here.

1) How to change in app language ? It opens with my system one, but i want to set it to english.

2) Is there any way to setup onscreen home-back-recent buttons on my galaxy s9+ (exynos, oreo 8.0) ? I want to hold home button to switch to last open app. Cant understand how to do this, seems the app is using hardware buttons only ? (( Then what app could do this ? Cant find any...

3) Is there any way to assign taking screenshots to custom swipe ? Three fingers down to take a screenshot for example, like Oneplus does.
Desperately needing a step-by-step tutorial, guys, please help ! Thanks a LOT !

4) Is there any tutorial for this app, cant find any on the net ((
11th August 2019, 10:56 AM |#1183  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
No effects with home button trigger
Hello,

First, thanks for this amazing and complete app, there are a lot of possibilities. However, I wondered if anyone had the same issue as mine. I tried to Google it but it didn't return results. I usually like to set the home button for various actions, and especially the double click to activate the torch. However, in my case, the home button doesn't seem to be working, no matter which key trigger I'm setting up (simple, double or long press) and which action/app it's supposed to process. It simply doesn't work. Any idea why or anyone having the same issue ? I'm running on Miui 10 under Oreo 8.0. Also, I don't know how hard it is but it could be nice to save custom combinations to process action (like 4-5 buttons press for a screenshot as an example)

Thanks for the help,
14th August 2019, 08:15 AM |#1184  
Thanks Meter: 153

More
just tried xposed edge on Q DP6, somehow the back button isn't functioning?
The Following User Says Thank You to andrizmitnick For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift andrizmitnick Ad-Free
18th August 2019, 06:49 AM |#1185  
Thanks Meter: 1,121

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrizmitnick

just tried xposed edge on Q DP6, somehow the back button isn't functioning?

How did you install (Ed)Xposed on DP6? Does Riru Core support DP6? When I tried the magisk versions on my installation of DP6 it did not seem to work.

Coming back to Android Pie, Xposed Edge is without doubt the world's best Android application! While the name of the app leads us to think that it is for setting up edge gestures, Xposed Edge is much more. Having the Xposed capabilities it can do anything that (the highly hyped) Tasker can do with much higher battery efficiency. App State triggers and the Secure Setting Triggers are just too good, I was amazed at the fluency and simplicity with which Xposed Edge achieved it all. It's much easy to integrate GravityBox Actions, or even Tasker Actions with the available triggers. But the ability to create custom actions based on Shell Commands makes the scope of automation unlimited!

@jozein has developed a masterpiece, Xposed Edge is a boon from heaven for me.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DragonClawsAreSharp For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DragonClawsAreSharp Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)