By jozein, Member on 25th December 2016, 09:49 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th October 2019, 04:06 PM |#1201  
Flag singapore
Thanks Meter: 263

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by t61p

I've accidentally blocked the notification from Xposed edge pro (v5.4.2) by long pressing the messege in the notification area and switching off the toggle button on the right.

After that, the app doesn't notify anything at all and I couldn't find the way to revert it from notification settings (android 8.1). I also tried app re-installation but no luck. Does anyone help me to solve the issue?

Have you tried going into the app info and then the notifications settings in there?

Edit - mind press on the app icon, select the "I" icon in the pop-up. Then tap on notifications.
The Following User Says Thank You to chooks06 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chooks06 Ad-Free
8th October 2019, 12:32 PM |#1202  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by creeve4

Please add this functionality or better yet, a custom size option (1 x 4, 2 x 3, 6 x 2, etc...).

Also, an option to increase the height of the app drawer.

Absolutely. I use it on a smartwatch with full android and the drawer is only half the screen. An option for full would be nice.
8th October 2019, 01:40 PM |#1203  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chooks06

Have you tried going into the app info and then the notifications settings in there?

Edit - mind press on the app icon, select the "I" icon in the pop-up. Then tap on notifications.

Hi chooks06, Thanks for the reply. Following your instruction in "Edit", I've got one step progress that a setting entry appears in the categories section of the App notification settings screen. I've switched it ON and set importance to High (even Urgent), but unfortunately still don't get any notification from Xposed edge pro. Hmm...
8th October 2019, 04:52 PM |#1204  
Flag singapore
Thanks Meter: 263

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by t61p

Hi chooks06, Thanks for the reply. Following your instruction in "Edit", I've got one step progress that a setting entry appears in the categories section of the App notification settings screen. I've switched it ON and set importance to High (even Urgent), but unfortunately still don't get any notification from Xposed edge pro. Hmm...

I'm not sure if I'm off target here.

Maybe check also in the app - "Preferences" - "Notify for Actions" and see if can the relevant triggers are checked?

These are about the only areas I can think of to "undo".

Sorry if I can't be of more help. Hope somebody else can chime in.
8th October 2019, 05:49 PM |#1205  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chooks06

I'm not sure if I'm off target here.

Maybe check also in the app - "Preferences" - "Notify for Actions" and see if can the relevant triggers are checked?

These are about the only areas I can think of to "undo".

Sorry if I can't be of more help. Hope somebody else can chime in.

Yeah, "Norify for Actions" are all checked.

I've re-installed Xposed edge pro again and tried to trigger notification, but no success. This time, the categories section of the App notification settings shows nothing. I don't understand what's happening.

Thanks anyway.
The Following User Says Thank You to t61p For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift t61p Ad-Free
9th October 2019, 03:41 AM |#1206  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Am I supposed to do anything special to enable the gestures besides ticking the enable check box?

I just downloaded this module, along with edxposed/riru on my LOS16 based rom (I granted it SU access and restarted a few times), and nothing seems to be happening. The active gesture area pops up when I tick the box for a brief moment, but tapping/swiping doesn't seem to be doing anything except what it normally would on my screen. Are there permissions I need to grant or something?
9th October 2019, 12:19 PM |#1207  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Plan to Magisk version?
9th October 2019, 01:19 PM |#1208  
Flag Bielefeld
Thanks Meter: 210

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmvan

Plan to Magisk version?

Not possible without (Ed)Xposed framework, and to integrate xposed into edge would be silly as it would interfere with any other xposed modules.
The Following User Says Thank You to nussbaum For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nussbaum Ad-Free
9th October 2019, 03:37 PM |#1209  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I have been having nothing but bootloops with this app recently. It's also frustrating having to go through this every few months waiting on Xposed/EdXposed and this app to be updated.

I found a way to get everything this app does and more.....use Tasker + Autotools Web Screens to create all the gestures I want and never wait again.
10th October 2019, 12:30 AM |#1210  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
@jozein
Please update the app that supports Android 10 with Edxposed ..
Thanks!
10th October 2019, 11:34 PM |#1211  
Thanks Meter: 204

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by batjoke8558

I have been having nothing but bootloops with this app recently. It's also frustrating having to go through this every few months waiting on Xposed/EdXposed and this app to be updated.

I found a way to get everything this app does and more.....use Tasker + Autotools Web Screens to create all the gestures I want and never wait again.

It was the same for me, i whitelisted xposed edge, Android system and system ui in edxposed installer and disable resource hooks and after that all good
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)