Xposed edge (pro)

48 posts
Thanks Meter: 139

By jozein, Member on 25th December 2016, 10:49 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
30th November 2019, 07:09 PM |#1251  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Anyone run into an issue where the Xposed edge module works great but once you reboot it does not? After I reboot all the settings I did are still showing "active" but nothing happens... They work until you reboot. The actions are mostly just volume key mods such as torch. I am on 8.0. I dont have any apps killing the service as far as I know and other Xposed mods work just fine. I am using the pro version.
The Following User Says Thank You to iIuvweed For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iIuvweed Ad-Free
1st December 2019, 03:25 PM |#1252  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
is it possible to automatically open an application after screen off for 20 minutes?
3rd December 2019, 12:10 AM |#1253  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartymcfly

It already is an option. It is one of the optional "sub-gestures".

Is it possible to use swipe + swipe and hold together?
For instance, bottom center swipe up for home and swipe up and hold for last app...
Also, last app switches to recents. Next and previous apps also have recents in as an app they can switch to.

Edit: Damn, I just found out how to make that work after searching the threads. My bad. This is just amazing
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peter1212 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Peter1212 Ad-Free
3rd December 2019, 02:30 AM |#1254  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter1212

For instance, bottom center swipe up for home and swipe up and hold for last app...
Also, last app switches to recents. Next and previous apps also have recents in as an app they can switch to.

Edit: Damn, I just found out how to make that work after searching the threads. My bad. This is just amazing

How did you do that?

I'd like to do just that as well.

Edited: I got it now.
The Following User Says Thank You to pop4xda For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pop4xda Ad-Free
3rd December 2019, 09:23 AM |#1255  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead-neM

I don't know any she'll command for this but xedge already have many volume and light action shortcut

I needed that myself too. Found this shell command that helped.
Code:
media volume --show --adj same
Get it to run with root. Now I just need some icons to match with it.

Hmm: for some reason I can't change the icons apparently. Even if I change them there's no effect. Already tried force stopping Xposed edge with no effect. Will reboot and see.
3rd December 2019, 11:46 AM |#1256  

More
Import settings isn't working. The settings/preferences are imported but do not work. Also, the app keeps losing Xposed. Don't know why, could be because of force stopping Xposed once. But once it happens it stops working entirely until I remove it and install it once again. It sucks...

Nope, after every reboot it keeps losing xposed and the only fix is a reinstall. Apparently it's quite broken as of right now. Restoring the settings doesn't work either. Custom panels keep resetting too, or more specifically after a reboot they just vanish entirely. The custom panel is there but on performing it, it shows an error.

The only way to fix these things is to set everything once again. Welps.
4th December 2019, 05:29 PM |#1257  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iIuvweed

Anyone run into an issue where the Xposed edge module works great but once you reboot it does not? After I reboot all the settings I did are still showing "active" but nothing happens... They work until you reboot. The actions are mostly just volume key mods such as torch. I am on 8.0. I dont have any apps killing the service as far as I know and other Xposed mods work just fine. I am using the pro version.

I am facing the same issue. Apparently, once you reboot, Xposed edge stops working because of an error. I have also attached a screenshot of the error which is visible in edxposed manager. I hope the developer takes note of this and figures the solution. All the best dev!
5th December 2019, 05:01 AM |#1258  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Kamayuk

I am facing the same issue. Apparently, once you reboot, Xposed edge stops working because of an error. I have also attached a screenshot of the error which is visible in edxposed manager. I hope the developer takes note of this and figures the solution. All the best dev!

The 5.5.1 version is working fine for me. Give it a test.
The Following User Says Thank You to Peter1212 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Peter1212 Ad-Free
5th December 2019, 05:22 AM |#1259  

More
Quote:

The 5.5.1 version is working fine for me. Give it a test.

You know, right as I posted my comment, I thought maybe the earlier version would work so i installed 5.5.1 and it is actually working fine. You are right, 5.5.1 is working completely fine. XD
5th December 2019, 08:15 AM |#1260  
Thanks Meter: 371

More
Quote:

This definitely one of the best xposed modules there is....

(09-09-18)
5th December 2019, 05:12 PM |#1261  

More
Anyway to disable toast notification?
Thanks for the terrific app Just one question though. Is it possible to disable toast notification (for example, when root access is granted to the app)?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)