Xposed edge (pro)

48 posts
Thanks Meter: 143

By jozein, Member on 25th December 2016, 09:49 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st April 2020, 01:17 PM |#1401  
Thanks Meter: 144

More
I'm on oneplus 7t. Pie was working fine for me this whole time until last night when it stopped working all of a sudden. Tried uninstalling, clearing data and everything hut nothing works. Everything else works but pie. Any idea?
23rd April 2020, 05:07 AM |#1402  
Is there a clipboard variable that I can use to do a web search via edge's shell command action?
27th April 2020, 09:24 AM |#1403  
Thanks Meter: 79

More
Request
GMD Gestures is now dead.

Can you implement multitouch gestures? More than one finger?
27th April 2020, 09:33 PM |#1404  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 58

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamMG

I am using Xposed edge on Pie on Oxygen OS 9.5.8. I don't know if it is because of OOS or something else, but the shortcuts to switch apps doesn't work properly. The 'Recent App' window itself gets considered as a app and shows up when 'Next app', 'Previous App' and 'Last App' shortcuts are triggered. Can you somehow overcome this in the next update, please?

This issue still exists in Android 10 (OOS 10.3.1). Please fix this.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamMG For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iamMG Ad-Free
28th April 2020, 10:45 AM |#1405  
Thanks Meter: 79

More
Is there a "cancel force rotation" somewhere?

I have gravitybox installed to allow lockscreen rotations and accidentally set the rotation to be portrait inside Xposed Edge. Now the rotation is permanently locked to portrait no matter what I do

---------- Post added at 05:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 AM ----------

Is there a "cancel force rotation" somewhere?

I have gravitybox installed to allow lockscreen rotations and accidentally set the rotation to be portrait inside Xposed Edge. Now the rotation is permanently locked to portrait no matter what I do
6th May 2020, 08:36 AM |#1406  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Problem on Xposed Edge
Please add "Thaw all apps" fuction. I froze some apps. But new updates is released on Play Store. I can see an update of the app when I only thaw the app. If I want to update them, I have to thaw apps one by one.
The Following User Says Thank You to qwertsdf For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift qwertsdf Ad-Free
8th May 2020, 11:20 AM |#1407  
Thanks Meter: 546

More
Updates after version 5.1 broke the pie transparency. I think what's happening is that transparency slider affects the app icons and not the background?
20th May 2020, 07:07 AM |#1408  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
The transparency doesn't work indeed.

Is it possible to change how long pressed keys work? Now it's triggers on a button release, but it would be nice to have an option to make it on press + timeout. This way "Gravity Box" module works when you turn on that function for switching tracks with long pressed buttons when your screen is off.

It's easier this way to figure that you've hold a button long enough, because you see the result and then release. What we have now is holding a button intuitively which makes you guess: maybe it's e enough, maybe not (you'll know after release).

Thanks for reading my suggestion.
The Following User Says Thank You to ambivalence_ru For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ambivalence_ru Ad-Free
20th May 2020, 08:04 AM |#1409  
Flag Salonica
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Can someone help me, the module doesn't work. When I install it a message says that the module isn't activated or it isn't updated...I use A10 stock rom in Xiaomi mi a3.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)