FORUMS

[XPOSED]Re-Enable Screenshot

125 posts
Thanks Meter: 38

By muken, Senior Member on 21st June 2016, 11:39 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Ever been annoyed that you can not take a screenshot of your swish payment or bank transaction?

This module tries to bypass the request for DRM on windows created by the selected applications.

This application is free to use, but we appreciate your kind donation to support our work by installing the DONATION package from Google Play Store.

Download the module from Google Play Store
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to muken For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift muken Ad-Free
21st June 2016, 11:40 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member

More
Changelog
1.7 - Now also hooking Window.getAttribute() for applications that test FLAG_SECURE

1.6 - Added invert selection as a donation feature

1.5 - Initial official version
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to muken For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift muken Ad-Free
21st June 2016, 06:40 PM |#3  
Flag Aalst
Thanks Meter: 594

More
What's the difference with the Xposed module DisableFlagSecure?

http://repo.xposed.info/module/fi.ve...ableflagsecure

Sent from my lightning fast SM-G930F (S7)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FlemishDroid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift FlemishDroid Ad-Free
21st June 2016, 09:09 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlemishDroid

What's the difference with the Xposed module DisableFlagSecure?

http://repo.xposed.info/module/fi.ve...ableflagsecure

I have not tested that module, but it seems similar. With Re-enable screenshot you can re-enable screenshot for selected apps and not only globally, don't know if that is the case in the other module.
22nd June 2016, 12:51 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 192

More
Anyone know if this works with Chase?
22nd June 2016, 04:31 AM |#6  
Flag Aalst

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by muken

I have not tested that module, but it seems similar. With Re-enable screenshot you can re-enable screenshot for selected apps and not only globally, don't know if that is the case in the other module.

Yes other module have no gui so it's only globally. I use it since day one and it still works after 2 years without an update. I try your module now.

22nd June 2016, 05:01 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

Yes other module have no gui so it's only globally. I use it since day one and it still works after 2 years without an update. I try your module now.

Please be aware that you might need to reboot the device after you have changed which applications that the module shall be active for.
22nd June 2016, 05:02 AM |#8  
Flag Aalst

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by muken

Please be aware that you might need to reboot the device after you have changed which applications that the module shall be active for.

Yes I noticed that already. Maybe a button to enable all apps in future?

22nd June 2016, 05:37 AM |#9  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

Yes I noticed that already. Maybe a button to enable all apps in future?

Just added version 1.6 with "Invert Selection" as a donation feature.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to muken For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift muken Ad-Free
21st August 2016, 09:04 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 72

More
I really like how this module is app specific. Thank you for working on this for us. My only suggestion is to add some unobtrusive horizontal graphics to the list of apps. On a large tablet, the distance from the enable button to the app name, and the uniform white space conspires against accurate selection. A minor detail, otherwise the app is perfect.

Im having an issue with another app that detects flag_secure status and just closes if it's not enabled. Is there anyway to bypass this detection on android?

The application is for accessing a database of practice test questions for medical students. They are trying to protect their intellectual rights, I get that. The preparation you get from them is leagues ahead of the competition. My colleagues and I all have our own subscriptions and like to share information over messaging about what questions we thought were particularly interesting and quiz each other. However, explanations are extremely nuanced and retyping full pages or drawing diagram's, while useful, only encumbers our discussion style and risks trascription errors. Being able to screenshot small tidbits is therefor paramount.

Much appreciated and much prefer this module to others that provide flag_secure disabling.
The Following User Says Thank You to systoxity For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift systoxity Ad-Free
28th August 2016, 08:27 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by systoxity

I really like how this module is app specific. Thank you for working on this for us. My only suggestion is to add some unobtrusive horizontal graphics to the list of apps. On a large tablet, the distance from the enable button to the app name, and the uniform white space conspires against accurate selection. A minor detail, otherwise the app is perfect.

I might look into that when time is given, thanks for your feedback!

Quote:
Originally Posted by systoxity

Im having an issue with another app that detects flag_secure status and just closes if it's not enabled. Is there anyway to bypass this detection on android?

Is there any possibility for me to get the APK so I can test it?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
xposed module

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)