FORUMS

[XPOSED][Pie] Firefds Kit 1.0.7.0-STABLE-8 - Customize Samsung OneUI [21/02/20]

1,283 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,730
 
By firefds, Senior Member on 6th March 2019, 03:11 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th February 2020, 02:57 AM |#471  
firefds's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 1,730
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HorstiG

Samsung Contacts app stops working after update.
Note 8 Pie, Dev Base.

Everything works with this version.

FirefdsKit_1.0.4.0-STABLE-6a1-release

1 - that is not an official build
2 - use edxposed YAHFA instead of Sandhook
9th February 2020, 08:29 PM |#472  
HorstiG's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Banja Luka RS
Thanks Meter: 2,666
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefds

1 - that is not an official build
2 - use edxposed YAHFA instead of Sandhook

Can I ask why? I have no problems with Sandhook, except for FireFDS and Samsung contacts.
The other question, how do I uninstall Sandhook without setting up the ROM completely fresh?

Sent from my SM-N960F using XDA Labs
9th February 2020, 08:43 PM |#473  
firefds's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 1,730
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HorstiG

Can I ask why? I have no problems with Sandhook, except for FireFDS and Samsung contacts.
The other question, how do I uninstall Sandhook without setting up the ROM completely fresh?

I dont know why. It's an issue with the Sandhook version. I opened a bug on ed xposed side.
Contacts doesnt crash with YAHFA.

You dont need to setup the rom from scratch. Go into Edexposed Manager, download the YAHFA version.
Then go to Magisk, disable the Sandhook version, install YAHFA and reboot
The Following User Says Thank You to firefds For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift firefds Ad-Free
9th February 2020, 09:07 PM |#474  
HorstiG's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Banja Luka RS
Thanks Meter: 2,666
 
More
Thank you, I'm testing it now.

What only surprises me is that it works on my Note9 with Q and Sandhook.

Sent from my SM-N960F using XDA Labs

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefds

I dont know why. It's an issue with the Sandhook version. I opened a bug on ed xposed side.
Contacts doesnt crash with YAHFA.

You dont need to setup the rom from scratch. Go into Edexposed Manager, download the YAHFA version.
Then go to Magisk, disable the Sandhook version, install YAHFA and reboot

Great, thanks for the tip with YAHFA, everything works, also the other modules and the best side effect, my Note8 boots much more smoothly.

I could also use YAHFA on the Note9 with Q?

Thanks for the tip and help and one of the best modules for Samsung.

Sent from my SM-N960F using XDA Labs
14th February 2020, 03:12 AM |#475  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Just haven't been able go pass thi.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200214-075547_Settings.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	89.3 KB
ID:	4949999  
14th February 2020, 06:13 AM |#476  
robbo1947's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 216
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooted.ndroid

Just haven't been able go pass thi.

Have you activated Firefds in Edxposed and rebooted?
14th February 2020, 03:55 PM |#477  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbo1947

Have you activated Firefds in Edxposed and rebooted?

Plenty of times
In case you need
I'm on OneUI 2 and same happened in 1as well.
14th February 2020, 04:28 PM |#478  
HorstiG's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Banja Luka RS
Thanks Meter: 2,666
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefds

1 - that is not an official build
2 - use edxposed YAHFA instead of Sandhook

My contacts app crashes with Sandhook, the whole mobile with YAHFA, up to five times a day. I'm back to Sandhook and the unofficial version.

Note8 with Dev Base Pie.

Sent from my SM-N950F using XDA Labs
14th February 2020, 05:32 PM |#479  
firefds's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 1,730
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooted.ndroid

Just haven't been able go pass thi.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooted.ndroid

Plenty of times
In case you need
I'm on OneUI 2 and same happened in 1as well.

Please move this question to the Q version thread and post xposed logs - https://forum.xda-developers.com/xpo...pha-1-t4044757
14th February 2020, 05:34 PM |#480  
firefds's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 1,730
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HorstiG

My contacts app crashes with Sandhook, the whole mobile with YAHFA, up to five times a day. I'm back to Sandhook and the unofficial version.

Note8 with Dev Base Pie.

I will release a new version soon with a sort of a fix for this on Sandhook
The Following User Says Thank You to firefds For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift firefds Ad-Free
14th February 2020, 09:12 PM |#481  
HorstiG's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Banja Luka RS
Thanks Meter: 2,666
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefds

I will release a new version soon with a sort of a fix for this on Sandhook

Thank you

Sent from my SM-N960F using XDA Labs
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
firefds, pie, samsung, touchwiz, xposed

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes