FORUMS

[XPOSED][Pie] Firefds Kit 1.1.0.0-STABLE-11 - Customize Samsung OneUI [03/04/20]

1,316 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,770

By firefds, Senior Member on 6th March 2019, 02:11 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th March 2020, 07:13 AM |#511  
OP Senior Member
Flag Toronto

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Extreemator

Tab s6 has one, with internal sound. But i cannot even find it in the installed packages. I didn't even know that this standalone apk existed but it doesn't install though. But i guess phones on 10.0 have same screen recorder built in and have the same restriction

Wait.. you are using 10?? Then this is the wrong thread..
Anyway, you need to enable show system apps when looking for the app in settings
26th March 2020, 04:07 PM |#512  
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefds

Wait.. you are using 10?? Then this is the wrong thread..
Anyway, you need to enable show system apps when looking for the app in settings

I am using 9.0 tab s6 oneUI 1.5 . I was looking packages through titanium. s10 10.0 probably has same restriction and then same fix can be applied to tab s6 then. I tried to download Q version that addresses this issue? But it prevents me from installing it
26th March 2020, 05:58 PM |#513  
OP Senior Member
Flag Toronto

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I am using 9.0 tab s6 oneUI 1.5 . I was looking packages through titanium. s10 10.0 probably has same restriction and then same fix can be applied to tab s6 then. I tried to download Q version that addresses this issue? But it prevents me from installing it

OK, lets forget S10 and Q and focus on Android 9.
Please open Settings --> Apps --> Click on the 3 dots on the upper right side --> Show system apps --> Click on the search icon --> enter capture --> Enter Smart Capture or Samsung Capture --> Scroll down to the end and get the app version.
26th March 2020, 08:49 PM |#514  
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefds

OK, lets forget S10 and Q and focus on Android 9.
Please open Settings --> Apps --> Click on the 3 dots on the upper right side --> Show system apps --> Click on the search icon --> enter capture --> Enter Smart Capture or Samsung Capture --> Scroll down to the end and get the app version.

3 names for 1 . 3.0.48. I tried with secure flag off too.
I've now installed through lucky patcher versions 4. Of samsung capture and 3 and none of them functioned. Now old version installed through lucky patcher doesn't work too lol. Titanium doesn't even seem to restore them
26th March 2020, 09:56 PM |#515  
OP Senior Member
Flag Toronto

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

3 names for 1 . 3.0.48. I tried with secure flag off too.

Yea I found it.. Wow.. Samsung are very inconsistent with the app versions they provide.. Tab S6 Pie has version 3.0.48 with screen record while latest Galaxy S8 Pie has version 2.9.13.8 without screen record, probably s9 as well. S10 Q has 4.0.22 while S20 Q has 4.0.34..

While Q seems pretty much the same, the pie versions are different. I have already fixed that notification you mentioned and you can use the screen record while in call, but I need to find how I'm going to implement all those differences. Stay tuned
27th March 2020, 02:57 AM |#516  
OP Senior Member
Flag Toronto

Donate to Me
More
@Extreemator, I have found a nice solution to handle all versions and will release a version probably next week. If you want to try out a test version, please contact me in a PM
The Following User Says Thank You to firefds For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift firefds Ad-Free
1st April 2020, 07:39 AM |#517  
OP Senior Member
Flag Toronto

Donate to Me
More
Introducing - Firefds Kit Color and Icon Update!
I am glad to introduce new color scheme and icon update! This version will be released soon for all of you to enjoy -

New Icon

New Look
The Following User Says Thank You to firefds For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift firefds Ad-Free
3rd April 2020, 04:01 PM |#518  
OP Senior Member
Flag Toronto

Donate to Me
More
Firefds Kit [Pie] Stable 11 has been released!

Changelog:
  • Fixed 5G wifi hotspot being 2.4G when using with enabled advanced hotpost settings
  • Fixed an issue where the main page was overlapping setting options
  • Added screen recorder options - Enable screen record while in call, Enable Screen Record tile and Settings options (Smart Capture 3.0.0+ needed)
  • Added force English language option
  • Force EdXposed Manager to prompt module update notification
Download at:
Xposed Repo: https://repo.xposed.info/module/sb.f...pie.firefdskit
Github Release: https://github.com/Firefds/FirefdsKit/releases

Join the Telegram channel for announcements and pre release versions at https://t.me/firefdskit
Yesterday, 06:52 AM |#519  
Flag Durban
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Anyone sometimes gets stuck in boot and have to force reboot to get your phone to come on?
Yesterday, 08:54 AM |#520  
Gold Coast, Australia
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Advance hotspot settings arent working for me nothing shows up thats the feature I was most excited for Galaxy s8+ stock rom
Yesterday, 01:21 PM |#521  
OP Senior Member
Flag Toronto

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]

Advance hotspot settings arent working for me nothing shows up thats the feature I was most excited for Galaxy s8+ stock rom

I have Galaxy S8 and they do appear..
Please try again, upload screenshots and xoosed logs.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200406-081813_Settings.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	127.2 KB
ID:	4987955   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200406-081845_Settings.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	152.4 KB
ID:	4987957  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags