The same can be accomplished by changing the display size which has the caveat of affecting the entire phone/tablet.
To disable/enable tabs enable Disable Tablet Mode or Disable Phone Mode
This is for people who just want to use one or more of the other features without changing the interface.
Some pages might show their desktop version on a tablet, to get around this enable Report Mobile User Agent or disable Report Tablet User Agent respectively. Disabling phone/tablet mode will disable this feature.
Request Desktop Site to explicitly request the desktop version by default.
Start in Private Mode will start Firefox with a private tab.
Enable Full Actionbar to get the full action bar (w/ back/forward & reload button depending on mode)
Note that this can make the address bar illegible
Set Screen Density to change the DPI of Firefox, lower this to improve usability of the Full Actionbar on small screen.
Set to 0 or nothing to restore the default value.
Download either directly from the Xposed Module Repository or through the Xposed Installer (search for Firefox Tablet)
- 0.4.0 - Don't alter density if 0
- 0.3.5 - Fix density resets on activity pause/resume
- 0.3.4 - Add option to change Screen Density
- 0.3.3 - Add option to disable phone/tablet mode and Add support for Tor (Alpha)
- 0.3.2 - Version bump
- 0.3.1 - Add tablet support
- 0.3.0 - Open queued tabs in Private Mode and Stay in Private Mode if last private tab is closed, if enabled
- 0.2.2 - Open external tabs in private mode, if enabled
- 0.2.1 - Improve stability with Tablet Actionbar enabled
- 0.2.0 - Code cleanup and version bump
- 0.1.4 - Add Request Desktop Site and Start in Private Mode
- 0.1.3 - Add support for Fennec F-Droid
- 0.1.2 - Add support for Beta and Nightly (Aurora)
- 0.1.1 - Lower SDK to 15
- 0.1.0 - Initial release
Firefox Tablet Mode, Xposed for all devices (see above for details)
Xposed Package Name:
Current Stable Version: defkev.xposed.fennec
Current Beta Version: 0.4.0
Beta Release Date: 2019-04-07
Last Updated 2019-04-07