FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[XPOSED] [MTK/CM11] Hide Sim Icon Label

380 posts
Thanks Meter: 593
 
Post Reply Email Thread
This Xposed Module Hides Sim Labels from status bar on MTK CM 11 ROMs.Tested on MICROMAX A117 CANVAS MAGNUS. It will work on any CM 11 ROM for Mediatek devices.

Quote:

BEFORE
BEFORE


AFTER
AFTER

Quote:

DOWNLOAD

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to prithvee For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift prithvee Ad-Free
 
 
28th June 2014, 08:23 AM |#2  
harisaduelite's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kansas City
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
Hi
Hi OP enjoying your work on CM11 just one question is there any hope that you may implement some of the systemUI features of GravityBox on your module. I had spoken to GB dev and he said he wont be supporting CM11 and GB has lots of customization especially for the systemUI which ppl would definitely love on CM11? And also +1 for your hard work
The Following User Says Thank You to harisaduelite For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift harisaduelite Ad-Free
29th June 2014, 03:08 PM |#3  
prithvee's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Mangalore
Thanks Meter: 593
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by harisaduelite

Hi OP enjoying your work on CM11 just one question is there any hope that you may implement some of the systemUI features of GravityBox on your module. I had spoken to GB dev and he said he wont be supporting CM11 and GB has lots of customization especially for the systemUI which ppl would definitely love on CM11? And also +1 for your hard work

i can try.. can u mention any particular features??
9th July 2014, 08:08 AM |#4  
harisaduelite's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kansas City
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prithvee

i can try.. can u mention any particular features??

Yes bro most important and necessary ones i ll mention they are as follows:
1) Center clock
2) Quick settings manipulation like that available in GravityBox
3) data traffic from gravity box especially the Omni Rom style one

these things are something every CM11 user is missing and i would give up any Rom for CM11 if it had these customizations
Thanks for all your hardwork bro
11th September 2014, 04:51 PM |#5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Database Thanks!
Thanks! awesome work as always.. Is there any way i can remove the other message that shows in my notification bar when i scroll down (idea, No sim card no service thing ?
3rd December 2014, 12:34 PM |#6  
shakeelsaraf's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Goa
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
It works right after the reboot buy the icon comes back after 2 mins
Also can u hide the 2nd sim label in d lockscreen? I tried a few existing ones but they dnt seem to work in cm11
13th December 2014, 10:41 AM |#7  
KunalKene1797's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nagpur
Thanks Meter: 1,025
 
More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by prithvee

This Xposed Module Hides Sim Labels from status bar on MTK CM 11 ROMs.Tested on MICROMAX A117 CANVAS MAGNUS. It will work on any CM 11 ROM for Mediatek devices.

Please HELP Bro!
Need To Do The Same On PAC RC-3!
This Module Works On PAC RC-2! But Its Not Working On PAC RC-3! Please Take A Look!
28th December 2014, 07:28 PM |#8  
KunalKene1797's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nagpur
Thanks Meter: 1,025
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prithvee

This Xposed Module Hides Sim Labels from status bar on MTK CM 11 ROMs.Tested on MICROMAX A117 CANVAS MAGNUS. It will work on any CM 11 ROM for Mediatek devices.





Bro This Module Is Not Working On Any ROM NOW, Not Even CM11 They've Updated The Framework Sources Do Check Missing This Module!
4th January 2015, 09:59 AM |#9  
prithvee's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Mangalore
Thanks Meter: 593
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunal.Kene.1797

Bro This Module Is Not Working On Any ROM NOW, Not Even CM11 They've Updated The Framework Sources Do Check Missing This Module!

that's something to do with CM themes i guess, i am not able to fix that
4th January 2015, 06:07 PM |#10  
KunalKene1797's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nagpur
Thanks Meter: 1,025
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prithvee

that's something to do with CM themes i guess, i am not able to fix that

Don't Say That Bro, You Are An Awesome Xposed Developer, I Hope You Will Find A Way Out! You Made This Module, You Know How It Feels Like Without Your MOD!
11th February 2015, 04:47 AM |#11  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Not working

Sent from my HM 1S using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes