Thanks Meter: 5

More
Thumbs up
Woooow.

26th November 2014, 06:21 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
hi guys please answer
it works on fixing? 00000000 imei? because my phone does not have 3g but 2g is perfectly working fine and receiving calls and texts thanks for you answer
26th November 2014, 07:39 PM |#23  

More
before I "repaired" my imei i kept getting error message: * not registered on network*
now that its "repaired" I no longer get that error message, but I still cant get data service. besides the imei, should I try to repair the serial number as well?
27th November 2014, 12:32 PM |#24  
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Thanks Meter: 1,716

More
Its working on moto g thanks for doing this
28th November 2014, 06:29 PM |#25  

More
generic imei fix
my galaxy nexus got generic imei somehow... and i do not have any efs backed up and my factory image is also formatted... please suggest me permanent fix for that.. thank you.
2nd December 2014, 12:56 AM |#26  

More
OMG!!
Seriously the file is not an apk!! how do you install this thing? O.o ffs help me! I tried flashing it from flashify and from recovery nothing happens
2nd December 2014, 10:41 AM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Please is there anyway to change my phone imei, my phone is a dual sim phone LG L90 D410. I installed this imei changer on my phone but it couldn't change the imei of my phone. Please I don't care whether is legal or not, can someone tell me how to change the imei of my phone with any app or software. The phone is already rooted but have not been able to get access to change the imei.
3rd December 2014, 03:23 AM |#28  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermainZ

It's fine – it's only masking the IMEI for apps (to e.g. protect your privacy).

that's good, is there any possible to open your code, i'm also new for Xposed, and long for all code
7th December 2014, 06:23 AM |#29  
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshua.justice

I'm pretty sure this is illegal.

must be an iphone user
10th December 2014, 12:54 AM |#30  
Flag istanbul
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Guys dont be so naive. After everything that has been done with all that boxes, tools and other stuff do u think its gonna be this easy to change ur original imei number? This is just like an opening a txt file and change whats in it. Its only a mask. Ur original imei stays intact... thats why those who get no register network error still gets the error...

Sent from my GT-I9300
The Following User Says Thank You to thewalekk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift thewalekk Ad-Free
11th December 2014, 11:46 PM |#31  
Flag New York City
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewalekk

Guys dont be so naive. After everything that has been done with all that boxes, tools and other stuff do u think its gonna be this easy to change ur original imei number? This is just like an opening a txt file and change whats in it. Its only a mask. Ur original imei stays intact... thats why those who get no register network error still gets the error...

Sent from my GT-I9300

How do I know if my IMEI was previously changed? Do't tell me to check the sticker behind the battery, it'a missing.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, imei, xda, xposed

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)