My first Xposed module, InstantFaceUnlock unlocks your phone the moment your face scan is successful. Usually, once the face scan is complete, you then have to swipe up on the lock screen in order to access your phone. InstantFaceUnlock detects when the face scan is complete, and will automatically dismiss the lockscreen for you.
- Automatically unlock your phone after face scan is successful
- Works on Lollipop, Marshmallow, and Nougat!
- A sexy UI to help you customise
- You can allow notifications to block auto-unlock, and even which *type* of notification
- You can allow music controllers such as the Spotify to block auto-unlock
- Option for your device to vibrate after auto-unlocking, with customisable duration
- Option to add a delay after auto-unlocking
- Easily enable/disable
- Allow only specific apps to block auto-unlock
- That's all I can think of for now - please leave your suggestions below!
(Yes, I've since been informed that GravityBox offers the same functionality. Nonetheless, it's nice to have as a standalone module, in case you don't want gravity box installed).
Thanks for taking a look, all feedback is appreciated.