14th October 2017, 10:00 PM |#11  
OP Member
Flag Exeter
Thanks Meter: 139

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarconiGRF

Working fine here (just some screen random bugs at the first install boot, but idk if it was caused by the module {my screen glass is broken lol}). Resurrection Remix Nougat 7.1 at osprey.

Suggestion: add an user interface to toogle some functions on and off, like: force unlock when have notifications, force unlock when there are just non-dismisseable notifcations e.g. music player, force unlock when screenlock notification hide sensitive content, etc...

Anyway, Thanks for the module

Hey, glad you like it!
It's funny you should suggest that, I've literally just updated the module with basically everything you just described!
Go check it out and let me know what you think!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SamwiseStenner For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SamwiseStenner Ad-Free
14th October 2017, 11:18 PM |#12  
Flag Banyuwangi
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I hope there will be port for 6.0 android version
15th October 2017, 02:00 AM |#13  
OP Member
Flag Exeter

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anas Satria

I hope there will be port for 6.0 android version

Does this not work on Marshmallow? I was under the belief that this works for anything above and including android 5.0 Lolipop. Have you tried to install it and failed?
15th October 2017, 07:55 AM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 2,205

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseStenner

I've just updated the module with basically everything you just described!
Go check it out and let me know what you think!

Great! It doesn't look like you're new to it in any way lol.
Btw, hiding launcher icon button would be appreciated, though it's not very necessary.

Edit : btw @SamwiseStenner you didn't tell us about open source... You may take my help if you need assistance with setting up GitHub.
15th October 2017, 09:09 AM |#15  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 45

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Does this not work on Marshmallow? I was under the belief that this works for anything above and including android 5.0 Lolipop. Have you tried to install it and failed?

Can you add vibration after unlock the screen would be appreciated.
15th October 2017, 09:25 AM |#16  
Flag Banyuwangi

More
Quote:

Well, I got "there was a problem parsing the parkage" error. Tried on Stock 6.0 Galaxy Note4
15th October 2017, 12:40 PM |#17  
OP Member
Flag Exeter

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanish2k09

Great! It doesn't look like you're new to it in any way lol.
Btw, hiding launcher icon button would be appreciated, though it's not very necessary.

Edit : btw @SamwiseStenner you didn't tell us about open source... You may take my help if you need assistance with setting up GitHub.

Haha, thanks! Yeah, I'm just working on a small update at the moment. Once that's pushed, I'll message you

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniketDhoke

Can you add vibration after unlock the screen would be appreciated.

Good idea, I'll add that now.

Quote:

Well, I got "there was a problem parsing the parkage" error. Tried on Stock 6.0 Galaxy Note4

I'm not sure what the problem is, might be to do with your ROM.
The Following User Says Thank You to SamwiseStenner For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SamwiseStenner Ad-Free
15th October 2017, 01:04 PM |#18  
Flag Banyuwangi

More
I'm not sure what the problem is, might be to do with your ROM.[/QUOTE]

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2017-10-15-18-58-16.jpg
Views:	610
Size:	135.2 KB
ID:	4303453

When I open the APK androidmanifest, it show minsdk 24 which mean for 7.0. Maybe the problem from this?
15th October 2017, 02:29 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 2,205

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Good idea, I'll add that now..

Make sure you disable that vibration option by default and add an option to enable from GUI.

Lots of people have a custom kernel with some vibration related tweaks and you might not want to conflict them.
15th October 2017, 03:56 PM |#20  
OP Member
Flag Exeter

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Attachment 4303453

When I open the APK androidmanifest, it show minsdk 24 which mean for 7.0. Maybe the problem from this?

My apologies, it seems I was only changing the minSDK version in the wrong file. This has now been fixed and will be available in update 1.2, which I'll release in about 10 minutes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanish2k09

Make sure you disable that vibration option by default and add an option to enable from GUI.

Lots of people have a custom kernel with some vibration related tweaks and you might not want to conflict them.

Yep, that's added to your specification. As above, will be in the next update (ETA, not long!)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SamwiseStenner For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SamwiseStenner Ad-Free
15th October 2017, 05:10 PM |#21  
Flag Balaghat
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Hi, i've oneplus one with RR 5.8.5 and xposed 88.1 . I've installed your module but i don't find any option for face unlock in settings->security->smart lock. While fladhing RR 5.8.5 i used pico open gapps. Is this related to pico gapps? Please guide me. Thanks.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)