[XPOSED] Instant Face Unlock

38 posts
Thanks Meter: 139

Post Reply Email Thread
15th October 2017, 05:10 PM |#21  
Flag Balaghat
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Hi, i've oneplus one with RR 5.8.5 and xposed 88.1 . I've installed your module but i don't find any option for face unlock in settings->security->smart lock. While fladhing RR 5.8.5 i used pico open gapps. Is this related to pico gapps? Please guide me. Thanks.
15th October 2017, 05:27 PM |#22  
OP Member
Flag Exeter

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KuldeepShivankar

Hi, i've oneplus one with RR 5.8.5 and xposed 88.1 . I've installed your module but i don't find any option for face unlock in settings->security->smart lock. While fladhing RR 5.8.5 i used pico open gapps. Is this related to pico gapps? Please guide me. Thanks.

Hi! If smart unlock is not available in your security settings, then my module will not work. It's up to whoever makes Resurrection Remix to include Smart Lock in the ROM. If you know that Smart Lock is supposed to be in Resurrection Remix, then there may be a problem with your install. However, that's beyond the scope of what I'm capable of helping you with, I only answer questions pertaining to my module. If you're experiencing problems, I suggest you ask someone over on the Resurrection Remix forums.

Hope it works out!
The Following User Says Thank You to SamwiseStenner For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SamwiseStenner Ad-Free
15th October 2017, 05:54 PM |#23  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 45

Donate to Me
More
Latest version 1.2 crashes
15th October 2017, 06:26 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 2,205

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KuldeepShivankar

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseStenner

Hi! If smart unlock is not available in your security settings, then my module will not work. It's up to whoever makes Resurrection Remix to include Smart Lock in the ROM. If you know that Smart Lock is supposed to be in Resurrection Remix, then there may be a problem with your install. However, that's beyond the scope of what I'm capable of helping you with, I only answer questions pertaining to my module. If you're experiencing problems, I suggest you ask someone over on the Resurrection Remix forums.

Hope it works out!

Yeah that's completely related to Pico Gapps.
That package includes only play store and necessary Google services to run it.

If I'm right, packages bigger than nano should have the Google face unlock binaries. However, instead of wasting data on a guess, you should head to opengapps and check the info of nano and above packages to see which one has face unlock.
Next you know what to do.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tanish2k09 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tanish2k09 Ad-Free
15th October 2017, 10:40 PM |#25  
Greece
Thanks Meter: 62

More
New version 1.2 installed but fc when i open
16th October 2017, 02:07 AM |#26  
Flag Recife
Thanks Meter: 75

More
hello again, here jsut to say: The module is perfect, working perfectly, and perfectly costumizable (version 1.2 at RR-N 7.1 Osprey), thanks A LOT @SamwiseStenner, this module now is an important part of my smartphone and keep going with the awesome job, you're an awesome developer.

Thanks
16th October 2017, 12:15 PM |#28  
OP Member
Flag Exeter

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AniketDhoke

Latest version 1.2 crashes

Hi, can you try reinstalling the module completely and let me know what happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanish2k09

Yeah that's completely related to Pico Gapps.
That package includes only play store and necessary Google services to run it.

If I'm right, packages bigger than nano should have the Google face unlock binaries. However, instead of wasting data on a guess, you should head to opengapps and check the info of nano and above packages to see which one has face unlock.
Next you know what to do.

Thanks for the help, I didn't think it was related to Pico Gapps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardonhs

New version 1.2 installed but fc when i open

Hi, can you try reinstalling the module completely and let me know what happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarconiGRF

hello again, here jsut to say: The module is perfect, working perfectly, and perfectly costumizable (version 1.2 at RR-N 7.1 Osprey), thanks A LOT @SamwiseStenner, this module now is an important part of my smartphone and keep going with the awesome job, you're an awesome developer.

Thanks

Hey, thanks for the kind words! I'm glad you're enjoying the module

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]

The lock opens without my face

What are you unlocking it with then? Are you using Smart Lock?
16th October 2017, 12:25 PM |#29  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 45

Donate to Me
More
Thanks it is working now.
16th October 2017, 03:43 PM |#30  
OP Member
Flag Exeter

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AniketDhoke

Thanks it is working now.

Nice!
16th October 2017, 08:13 PM |#31  
Greece
Thanks Meter: 62

More
Quote:

I Unistall it, reboot and reinstall again, still fc
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)