FORUMS

[XPOSED][7.0/6.0] Nougat/Marshmallow SD Fix v2.0- save files in external sd card!

1,203 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,306

By balamu96m, Senior Member on 21st June 2016, 09:08 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th November 2016, 01:41 AM |#241  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
How deinstall the App, just Remove to restore the changes?
27th November 2016, 08:06 PM |#242  
Flag Farnham
Thanks Meter: 80

More
Thanks you so much for this app. Installed on my Marshmallow kodi box and am now able to delete videos via kodi.
29th November 2016, 12:39 AM |#243  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Not working for atorrent app. I like to download straight to sdcard depending on what it is and how big it is and it won't let me....

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
3rd December 2016, 03:59 AM |#244  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag The Netherlands
Thanks Meter: 556

Donate to Me
More
It stopped working for me (it used to work fine). Cyanogenmod 13.1 nightly from 24 nov 2016.
4th December 2016, 09:36 AM |#245  

More
In the instructions, I d'ont understand 'Enable in Xposed Installer.'
Does it mean that we have to install this application before ? if yes, why ?
4th December 2016, 05:07 PM |#246  
Thanks Meter: 1,343

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloclo68

In the instructions, I d'ont understand 'Enable in Xposed Installer.'
Does it mean that we have to install this application before ? if yes, why ?

To get this to work as a module you need the xposed app and framework installed.

After installing this module you need to open the xposed framework app and click on module to set active, reboot the device, once rebooted you can open the SD card module and select which apps can have access to your external SD card.

This won't work as a standalone app with out xposed first installed.

Sent from my D6603 using XDA-Developers mobile app
6th December 2016, 02:33 PM |#247  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
tested with jumble, Ko
Hello

It is apps i was looking for, and i Use jumble file manager to be able to perform easy multi-range-select,
Im able to see sd card but notable to write on folders

Even after rrbppt its not working. Can someone have a look?
Thanks a lot
12th December 2016, 01:54 PM |#248  

More
Dont work with Synology DS Cloud App!
15th December 2016, 06:53 AM |#249  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
adb devices
adb shell
su
mount ls -r -0
26th December 2016, 11:47 PM |#250  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Ok, Guys I am using the systemless xposed installer on my Samsung note 4(sm-n910p) with the latest marshmallow update(6.0.1 api23). The phone is rooted and I am able to use other exposed modules without any issues. For some reason I cant get this mod to work. I am trying it with Titanium backup and I still get the red "this folder isnt writable" AFTER I try to enable write access with the SD fix 2.0 (yes it is checked in xposed and yes I reboot the phone afterward)

Any ideas please as this mod is one of the main reasons I installed xposed in the 1st place. Thanks!
27th December 2016, 04:34 AM |#251  
Thanks Meter: 140

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by quantum3

Ok, Guys I am using the systemless xposed installer on my Samsung note 4(sm-n910p) with the latest marshmallow update(6.0.1 api23). The phone is rooted and I am able to use other exposed modules without any issues. For some reason I cant get this mod to work. I am trying it with Titanium backup and I still get the red "this folder isnt writable" AFTER I try to enable write access with the SD fix 2.0 (yes it is checked in xposed and yes I reboot the phone afterward)

Any ideas please as this mod is one of the main reasons I installed xposed in the 1st place. Thanks!

I'm not sure what the exact key to this is but I have a similar rig that it wouldn't work on. What I did was install both play store and xposed versions, check the module in xposed, reboot, go into marshmellow sd fix and toggle titanium, reboot and it finally worked. Do you have both versions?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
external sd card, fix, marshmallow, sdcard, sdcard access

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)