- USE MINMINGUARD AT YOUR OWN RISK
- MinMinGuard is for experimental purposes only, and comes with no warranty or guarantee.
- Readers, end-users, and downloaders of MinMinGuard are responsible for their own actions.
- Readers, end-users, and downloaders of MinMinGuard agree not to use for illegal actions.
- This disclaimer is subject to change without notice at any time for any reason.
Featured on the XDA portal: http://www.xda-developers.com/androi...xposed-module/
Featured on the Pocketable: http://www.pocketables.com/2014/01/m...-ad-holes.html
Featured on XDA TV:
Here I am going to share with you my newly developed Xposed module, MinMinGuard. It can completely remove both the ads inside apps and the empty space caused by those ads. Conventional ads removing apps are only able to block the ad content, but the space taken by the ad will still remain unused (black). MinMinGuard successfully removes that black space, which extends the app window and makes your user-experience better.
You can find more information here.
You are welcome to join the MinMinGuard Gitter Room for live discussion and supports.
Under GPL v3.0 license
Version 2.0.0 beta5(19 November 2016)
Thanks to @skyguy126 and @bjosey's great contribution. We have v2.0 beta 5 now!!
- New app icon (thanks to skyguy126)
- Users are able to hide MinMinGuard icon in the launcher (thanks to skyguy126)
- New AdTech ad network support (thanks to bjosey)
- Fixing crashing issue when rotating
- Adding Chinese translation(rTW, rHK, rCN)
- Fixing crashing issue
- Blocking startapp adnetwork's interstitial ad and return ad
- Moving from alpha channel to beta channel
- Improving MinMinGuard app loading speed and fixing some crashing issue
- Applying new ad removing mechanism to improve stability and UI bug issue
- Fixing whitelist mode not working bug
- Adding some ad networks API into blocking list
- [MOD] Adding auto, blacklist, whitelist mode
- [UI] Improving applist performance
Q: Why there is still ads in a few apps?
A: Some apps use differnt Ad Networks' SDK (Mostly some local ads providers ex: Vpon in Taiwan) that is not currently supported by MinMinGuard. If you encounter this situation, you can open a new issue on Github to let me know and I will try to fix it. The issue should contains at least "appname", "download link" and "which page in the app show the ads". If you don't know how to use Github, you can alternatively fill in this form and I will create the issue for you.
Q: Why ads in websites is still showing?
A: MinMinGuard currently only blocks the "in-app" ads. Blocking ads in websites may be the future work.
Q: Can I use MinMinGuard along with Adaway?(or any other adblocker)
A: Yes, they should work perfectly with each other.
If you want to support me, you can donate via Paypal and I will really appreciate you
MinMinGuard, App for the Android General
Last Updated 2018-06-11