Post Reply Email Thread
25th November 2013, 01:04 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 143

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyguns

Can confirm it works!

-Nexus 5 32gb

Mine works as well on my s4. Running vanilla 4.4 aosp.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

25th November 2013, 01:11 AM |#12  
Flag OMAHA,NE
Thanks Meter: 59

Donate to Me
More
Xposed does work KitKat as of today a beta version was release.
25th November 2013, 01:54 AM |#13  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 9,414

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyguns

Can confirm it works!

-Nexus 5 32gb

This gives you battery percentage too like in your pic?

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk 2
25th November 2013, 09:13 AM |#14  
Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 8,794

More
Guys, please keep it civil. There's no need to make a fuss out of nothing - thread cleaned.
The Following User Says Thank You to GermainZ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift GermainZ Ad-Free
25th November 2013, 10:51 AM |#15  
Flag Northampton
Thanks Meter: 43

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazie1

This gives you battery percentage too like in your pic?

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk 2

Nope, that's the Cataclysm rom doing it's magic...
The Following User Says Thank You to crazyguns For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift crazyguns Ad-Free
27th November 2013, 07:34 PM |#17  
OP Member
Flag Austin
Thanks Meter: 56

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaluNoPeleke

There seems to be a problem with logging: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=4195

Oops - I released the code with DEBUG turned on, so it really was flooding the logs. I've uploaded a new version (1.2) with it all off. Thanks for the heads up!
The Following User Says Thank You to gsamtan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gsamtan Ad-Free
29th November 2013, 09:12 AM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 48

More
I was hoping with this module Gsam Battery Monitor would be working again on my Nex7/2 with KitKat 4.4. But it doesn't. Gsam only works with its app Root Companion. But with Gsam installed in System future OTA will crash. So I hope this module will soon work with Gsam as a 'normal' app.

One thing off the record is for shure. Since KitKat I have now a little less batterytime (and system is little slower). I was expecting the opposite. Certainly dissappointing after reading all the great things about supposed to be better system optimalisation in KK.
The Following User Says Thank You to juliatan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift juliatan Ad-Free
30th November 2013, 12:25 AM |#19  
OP Member
Flag Austin
Thanks Meter: 56

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliatan

I was hoping with this module Gsam Battery Monitor would be working again on my Nex7/2 with KitKat 4.4. But it doesn't. Gsam only works with its app Root Companion. But with Gsam installed in System future OTA will crash. So I hope this module will soon work with Gsam as a 'normal' app.

One thing off the record is for shure. Since KitKat I have now a little less batterytime (and system is little slower). I was expecting the opposite. Certainly dissappointing after reading all the great things about supposed to be better system optimalisation in KK.

GSam Battery Monitor definitely works with this Xposed module (this is how I originally tested GSam on KitKat) - make sure you're running version 3.0 of the battery monitor, and the latest (1.2) version of this module. And make sure after enabling the module that you restart your phone....
The Following User Says Thank You to gsamtan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gsamtan Ad-Free
30th November 2013, 01:04 AM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 567

More
Got last version of Gsam Battery Monitor installed, and this module enabled on xposed (and rebooted after and it appears as enabled), and gsam can't still gather the battery data and asks me for gsam root companion :S

Edit: Oh, you need to join the beta testing to test the Gsam monitor version that works with the xposed module :S.

Could you please update Gsam to read the stats at least officialy? I mean, whats the point to release the xposed module if the app still doesn't support it?
30th November 2013, 12:36 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 202

More
Wakelock detector is now working on Kitkat thanks to this module
The Following User Says Thank You to pawo99 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pawo99 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)