Some people have reported the module not working on 4.1.2 and 4.2.2. I have tried this module successfully on the Xperia T (4.1.2) and U (4.1.2 + 4.2.2)
- Xperia Go- 4.1.2
- Xperia M- 4.1.2(15.1.C.2.8)
- Xperia S- 4.1.2
- Xperia T- 4.1.2 + 4.3
- Xperia TX- 4.3
- Xperia U- 4.1.2 +4.2.2
- Xperia Z- 4.2.2(.67)
- Xperia Z1- 4.4.2(.534) + 4.3(.136)
- Xperia Z1 compact- 4.4.2(.761)
- Xperia Z2- 4.4.2
- Xperia ZR- 4.4.2
- Install Xposed framework if you dont already - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1574401
- Download the module by clicking the icon or link below.
- Install as a normal app.
- Enable by opening Xposed>Modules>"Xposed DTN disabler".
@rovo89 + @Tungstwenty for their amazing work on Xposed.
Everyone who they credited.
If the above module doesn't work for you, you can try manually editing bools.xml by using @WisdomSky's ResXploit- >>Here<<
- Install ResXploit following the instructions from his thread.
- When set up enter the following into the terminal to target the Semcphone.apk - Code:
- Enter the following to disablethe notification when switching off mobile data. - Code:
boolean data_connection_except_mms_show_icon_when_disabled false
- If applicable you can also disable notifications when you turn mobile data on by the following command- Code:
boolean data_connection_except_mms_show_icon_when_enabled false
If the above manual method still doesnt work you can try targeting a different package.
Follow the above instructions but at step 2 replace-