FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[XPOSED] Pixel Navigation bar - Get Pixel navigation buttons on your device

1,294 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,096
 
By paphonb, Senior Member on 19th November 2016, 09:36 AM
Post Reply Email Thread


You want Pixel's good-looking home button animations but don't have a Pixel? Then this module is for you.

Screenshots
Click image for larger version

Name:	screener_20161119(105444).jpg
Views:	4888
Size:	256.4 KB
ID:	3941427Click image for larger version

Name:	screener_20161119(105506).png
Views:	4872
Size:	90.3 KB
ID:	3941428
Not enough? Let's see it in action!


Download
From Google Play™

If you want to test new releases first, you can opt in by clicking here.

Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.

XDA:DevDB Information
Pixel Navigation Bar, Xposed for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
paphonb
Xposed Package Name: xyz.paphonb.pixelnavbar

Version Information
Status: Stable
Current Stable Version: 1.3.1c
Stable Release Date: 2017-03-11

Created 2016-11-19
Last Updated 2017-04-17
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to paphonb For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift paphonb Ad-Free
 
 
19th November 2016, 09:46 AM |#2  
Bewildered Wolf's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag NEW DELHI
Thanks Meter: 1,992
 
More
I have sony xperia z2 with existenz rom.
its not working for me.
i already have nougat nav bar for some themes. but when i tried it for the themes with dont have this nav bar it didn't worked .
19th November 2016, 09:51 AM |#3  
paphonb's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,096
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Death

I have sony xperia z2 with existenz rom.
its not working for me.
i already have nougat nav bar for some themes. but when i tried it for the themes with dont have this nav bar it didn't worked .

There's a bug with Sony ROMs that caused this to work only in some apps. I'm trying to resolve that issue.

Sent from my F8332 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to paphonb For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift paphonb Ad-Free
19th November 2016, 09:52 AM |#4  
Bewildered Wolf's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag NEW DELHI
Thanks Meter: 1,992
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paphonb

There's a bug with Sony ROMs that caused this to work only in some apps. I'm trying to resolve that issue.

Sent from my F8332 using Tapatalk

much appriciated bro
can i help you? do you need some xposed logs?
19th November 2016, 09:56 AM |#5  
paphonb's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,096
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Death

much appriciated bro
can i help you? do you need some xposed logs?

I already know the cause but can't fix it yet. If you have Telegram, I can send test versions for you to test if it works.
19th November 2016, 10:02 AM |#6  
Bewildered Wolf's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag NEW DELHI
Thanks Meter: 1,992
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paphonb

I already know the cause but can't fix it yet. If you have Telegram, I can send test versions for you to test if it works.

just downloaded telegram. dk how it works. tell me how can i connect to you ?
19th November 2016, 11:24 AM |#7  
paphonb's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,096
 
Donate to Me
More
Problems on Sony ROMs should be fixed in 1.0.3
(Thanks to Dr. Death and iXaidyiu for testing the fix)
The Following User Says Thank You to paphonb For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift paphonb Ad-Free
19th November 2016, 11:27 AM |#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
Great! but does not work on the Xperia Z2
19th November 2016, 11:28 AM |#9  
Bewildered Wolf's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag NEW DELHI
Thanks Meter: 1,992
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paphonb

Problems on Sony ROMs should be fixed in 1.0.3

have uh updated it on google play?

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indashio

Great! but does not work on the Xperia Z2

1.0.3 will work. i've tested on my z2.
19th November 2016, 11:29 AM |#10  
Junior Member
Flag Mysore
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Been expecting this for some time now. Thanks mate.
19th November 2016, 11:32 AM |#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Death

have uh updated it on google play?

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------


1.0.3 will work. i've tested on my z2.

Please Upload apk. In playstore avaible only 1.02 version
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes