You can see pokemon's IV in their nickname when you launch official pokemongo app.
pokemon that not have a nickname, shows their IV.
if you want to see your pokemon's IV that already have nickname, just erase their nickname.
- It doesn't actually change pokemon's nickname, only showing on app.
- This does not use API, MITM or what ever red flagging action to server
- Feel free to use it
- Can see IV, Level and Individual values in their nickname
- Customizable string format(%NICK%, %LEV%, %IV%, %ATK%, %DEF%, %STA%)
- Preview evolved CP/HP(nickname to Evolving pokemon will show Evolved CP/HP)
ex) change nickname Pikachu to Raichu and Pikachu's CP n HP values will change to evolved value.
- v1.3 : Customizing string format, Preview evolved CP/HP
- v1.2 : Added Setting UI and bug fix for freeze on loading screen
- v1.1 : Bug fix for freeze on loading screen
- v1.0 : Initial version
Download from xposed module repo:
- Install the module
- Activate it in Xposed
- Run official pokemongo app