• Root access
• Xposed framework
• Download and activate in Xposed installer.
• Reboot the device to complete activation.
• If you are on Android 6 or above, please grant Draw over other apps permissions.
• Press and hold on the Map to set your initial location.
• Press the play button to display the controls, you can drag it around screen by holding on the central blue button.
• Use the options in notification to hide/stop the controls service.
Module Updated to V2.1
Download : http://dl-xda.xposed.info/modules/co...8_03064b_0.apk
• Stopping the service no longer requires a reboot. Just press the stop button in the notification and clear Pokemon GO from recents.
• The module now sends proper altitude values.
Tested and working on Pokemon GO v0.37 with Magisk.
Updated again at 9 AM GMT, if you downloaded previously, please update again.
Download : http://dl-xda.xposed.info/modules/co..._v7_4a08f3.apk
Note: Uninstall previous version app before upgrading to this version.
This update mainly focuses on fixing performance issues in the previous versions, new features will be added in the next update. Please give feedback after trying this version.
• Changed the complete working mechanism of the module, now it does not use mock locations and only changes the location inside Pokémon GO. This significantly decreases the memory usage and battery consumption. The only drawback is that there will be a slight delay between the button press and the player movement in game, I'm working on removing this delay. Your actual GPS location is not at all affected now and you can use other apps without any changes.
• Minor UI changes.
• Reduced auto walk speed, now you can hatch eggs.
• Added hide/show controls option in notification.
• Minor UI changes.
Download here: http://dl-xda.xposed.info/modules/co..._v4_1d222f.apk
• Added a search option for map.
• Added auto walk feature, now long press on a button to walk continuously in that direction.
Download here: http://dl-xda.xposed.info/modules/co..._v3_1cc371.apk
• Fixed controls disappearing problem, now it stays in memory.
• Added a brand new controller with diagonal navigation support.
• Added ability to set the distance covered on each step.
Tips: Now hold the center blue button to drag around the controls, tap the notification to stop the service.
Please uninstall the previous version first.
Download here: http://dl-xda.xposed.info/modules/co..._v2_f5a2a3.apk
• Fixed 'Allow mock location' settings problem
If you have rubber banding problem, download Disable Service app from play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...disableservice
Open the app and go to System tab
1. Search for Fused Location and disable it.
2. Search for Google Play Services and inside it disable Fused Location Service.
Doing this might affect the 'Search a place' functionality.
Thanks to aiversonx3 for the tip.
Note : If you try to jump too far or try to skip countries in the game, your Pokemon GO account may get banned. The app developer is not responsible for anything that happens to your Pokémon GO account.