FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[XPOSED] Quizzduell Hook

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 4

By TH3UNKN0WN, Junior Member on 10th July 2019, 05:01 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello together,

this is my first attempt for a XPOSED Module. For this task I build a module which marks the correct answer with a "✓".
I done this, because the original module wasn't updated since 10-12 months and isn't working anymore.
I tested this module with the newest version of Quizduell Premium (the german app for QuizClash). It should work for other countries aswell, but couldn't test it.

If you have some trouble/problems or I'm missing some information give me a message or post it here.

Tested Device:
  • Samsung Galaxy Note 9
  • Android Nougat
  • Magisk
  • EdXposed

XPOSED-Repo: de.th3unkn0wn.xposed.modules.quizduellhook (I'm not allowed to post links, because I'm new here.)

Screenshot
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TH3UNKN0WN For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TH3UNKN0WN Ad-Free

10th July 2019, 09:01 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 400

More
I'm curious, how do you know which answers is right? Does the server actually send that info along with the question??? They can't be that stupid...
10th July 2019, 09:18 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
I'm just hooking methods in their QuestionModel. There is a getter and a setter for the correct answer.. so yeah. They store all these information client-sided after you loaded the question. So all I had to do is to use the getter and then again the setter to append the symbol.
In the next few days I will use the same method to mark the correct answer for the "special modes". It's also possible to mark the answer your opponent gave with (again) the same methods..
22nd July 2019, 04:04 PM |#4  
Flag Wölfersheim
Thanks Meter: 92

More
Thanks for this.

Gesendet von meinem GM1913 mit Tapatalk
26th July 2019, 03:48 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Confirming working with version 6.0.1 (07-17-2019; US date format)
29th July 2019, 07:48 AM |#6  

More
Sorry for the offtopic question but I'm wondering how you managed to run EdXposed with Nougat? Are you using Samsung Stock Rom or something like LOS? And which Version oft EdXposed do you use?
Thanks in advance.
29th July 2019, 08:08 AM |#7  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by loc1507

Sorry for the offtopic question but I'm wondering how you managed to run EdXposed with Nougat? Are you using Samsung Stock Rom or something like LOS? And which Version oft EdXposed do you use?
Thanks in advance.

I installed EdXposed via Magisk. EdXposed should be working for all Nougat ROMs as far as I know. I'm using the Stock-ROM with the newest EdXposed version.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TH3UNKN0WN For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TH3UNKN0WN Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)