[XPOSED][MODULE] S-pushTAN and DKB-pushTAN on rooted devices

19 posts
Thanks Meter: 30

By finn.sta, Junior Member on 30th July 2015, 05:58 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd December 2017, 03:56 AM |#151  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Is there any news on using DKB-pushTAN with Magisk? I have been using pushTAN 1.03 successfully on MM with superSU and this Xposed module. I've now upgraded onto Nougat and tried Magisk in order to have Android Pay support but now I can't use pushTAN...
7th December 2017, 02:38 PM |#152  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Same problem here on LineageOS 14.1, DKB pushTAN is force closing so I don't even know where the problem is. Stupidly annoying piece of software...
20th March 2018, 03:21 PM |#153  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Are there any (good) news? i have a new account at dkb and can also not use the app....
20th March 2018, 08:35 PM |#154  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Unfortunately, I haven't heard anything new - neither from the creator of this module nor from anyone else out on the interwebs.

For a long, long time v1.0.4 of the DKB pushTAN app did still work, even though there were newer releases of this app. But it seems that it has stopped working recently. Just two days ago, I needed a pushTAN and was wondering, why I did not get one. So I started the app manually, entered my password and... "Fehler 10040 - Es ist ein Promon Fehler aufgetreten". Which translates into "Error 10040 - A Promon error has occured."

I can only imagine that they "cut off" this old version of the pushTAN app. To be honest, I don't have an idea how to deal with this... gladly, most of the transactions I make, can be payed via PayPal. Otherwise I'd be screwed - I don't own any non-rooted phones or tablets...

If anybody could bring up any news about this module or even other working methods, PLEASE share! There's a desperate need for a solution!
The Following User Says Thank You to mh166 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mh166 Ad-Free
16th May 2018, 05:17 PM |#155  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Hi guys,

I finally found a solution for the pushtan issue!

You have to install magisk and root your phone with magisk. Afterwards, go to the magisk settings and convert it to a random package name (it's the third name in the list). Afterwards activate magisk hide at the lower end of the settings menu.

Go back, tap on magisk hide in the left panel and add pushtan. Afterwards pushtan will start without crashing.

Tested with Android 7 on a galaxy S7 (modded stock Rom superman 2.9.0) and with the dkb pushtan app in the newest version (2.1.2).

Enjoy!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to soCram For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift soCram Ad-Free
21st June 2018, 04:52 PM |#156  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by soCram

You have to install magisk and root your phone with magisk. Afterwards, go to the magisk settings and convert it to a random package name (it's the third name in the list). Afterwards activate magisk hide at the lower end of the settings menu.
Go back, tap on magisk hide in the left panel and add pushtan. Afterwards pushtan will start without crashing.
Tested with Android 7 on a galaxy S7 (modded stock Rom superman 2.9.0) and with the dkb pushtan app in the newest version (2.1.2).

Thank you very much for your report but unfortunately I'm not able to replicate your results

I'm trying to run the DKB tan2go app (both the new 2.2.0 version and the 2.1.2 you were using) using magisk 16 (converted to random package, magisk hide activated, and dkb tan app flagged on magisk hide app selection) on a moto Z play running stock 7.1.1 but the app unfortunately crashes on start.

Any suggestion guys? Someone else who is able to run a recent version of the DKB tan2go app on a rooted phone?
Thanks in advance!
25th June 2018, 11:07 PM |#157  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by soCram

Hi guys,

I finally found a solution for the pushtan issue!

Enjoy!

It also worked for me: Samsung Galaxy S7, DKB TAN2GO 2.1.1, LineageOS 14.1 with microG (Android 7.1.2), Magsik v16.0
Random PAckage Name for Magisk and Magisk Hide on DKB App.

Thank you very much!
26th June 2018, 05:22 PM |#158  
Thanks Meter: 103

More
Can confirm, that works for S-Pushtan 1.2.0 on Xperia XZ Premium, fw 47.1.A.12.205 and magisk 16.3 (official).
27th June 2018, 05:18 PM |#159  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
I did try to unhide and hide again magic manager, and to unselect and select again the dkb app from the magisk hide panel, to reboot but still, the app crashes as soon as I launch it.
It looks like I'm the only one still experiencing the problem, I guess that the app is detecting some other changes on my system other than magisk.

(I'm using magisk 16 on a moto Z play running stock 7.1.1)
11th July 2018, 09:40 AM |#160  
Thanks Meter: 234

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wokawoka

I did try to unhide and hide again magic manager, and to unselect and select again the dkb app from the magisk hide panel, to reboot but still, the app crashes as soon as I launch it.
It looks like I'm the only one still experiencing the problem, I guess that the app is detecting some other changes on my system other than magisk.

(I'm using magisk 16 on a moto Z play running stock 7.1.1)

No, you are not the only one. I see exactly the same beviour on my phone (LG G3, RR Oreo 8.1). with Magisk 16.6
In my case the app crashes during the setup already.
11th November 2018, 02:50 PM |#161  

More
I was able to use the dkb app on my resurrection remix Oreo. Android version 6.0
I have rootcloak module, but I don't think that helps in anyway. But I also have the microG project incl fakestore and all the addons.

So keep on trying, there is a way on how to make it work guys. Rooted Stock ROM might be the reason if its still not working for you...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)