I have developed a xposed module that lets you to check those pokemon's hidden stats. This module is compatible with all Pokemon Go versions (including the lastest, 0.39.1).
This module is open source and you can contribute, fork or just simple review the code at: https://github.com/igoticecream/Snorlax
Feel free to star my project if you liked it!!!
- Prevent PokemonGo from detecting GPS is being spoofed (similar to Mock Mock Locations)
- Show pokemon stats on the inventory
- Show pokemon stats as a system notification when you encounter them: IV's, HP, CP, level, moves, catch probability
- Show catch results: Success, missed, flee, etc.
Check out the Wiki page to learn how to use custom formats: https://github.com/igoticecream/Snor...Custom-formats
All these features could be turned on or off on Snorlax's GUI.
- Install Xposed
- Install Xposed Installer
- Search Snorlax
- Install Snorlax app
- New format options for pokemon's moves: Name, Type and Power
- New format options for pokemon's type
- Encounter notification now displays pokemon type and class
- Encounter notification now display the move type and power
- Bug fixes
- Bug fix: Some users are unable to read the preferences
- Added option to auto dismiss notification when catch status is success or flee
- Changed how decimals are rounded. It now rounds to the nearest integer
- New Feature! Now you can set your own format on displaying stats! Go to menu -> Format Info and check out the available commands
- Catch missed toast will not shows anymore (we already know we missed)
- Removed berry rate since the formula is unknown (I toke a look at TheSilphRoad and all you find are guesses)
- Bug fix: Pokemon GO crash when attemping to launch notification with pokemonId MISSINGNO
- Added Donation dialog, so you can support Snorlax development #SupportSnorlax
- Bug fix: Already nicknamed pokemons wont show up their stats
- Improvement: Added leading zeros to IV value so it play nice with A-Z sorting
- Show inventory's pokemon stats (extact order: IV% A/D/S LV) (Right now is not customizable... stay tuned for furures updates)
- Fixed the detection of mock location
- Notification style tweaked
- Removed vibration on notification
- Removed "fast" on pokemons fasts attack
- Minor text fixes (Seriously lol)
- Initial release
You can support the development of this module with the donation of a cup of coffee Just click here and thanks you!
- Works for the lastest Pokemon Go version?
Unless the protos changes, it should be... i don't hook any pokemon go's classes, just HttpURLConnection implementations of getInputStream and getOutputStream
- I want badly this feature, please code it!
Of couse i will, please use the repo's issue section and submit your request https://github.com/igoticecream/Snorlax/issues
- Will i get banned for this?
99.9% you wont, since i treat requests and response bytes as read only... you can review the code here: https://github.com/igoticecream/Snor...e/feature/mitm