When you use it, Please add my info in your apps. Thank you.
For Contact with Me: email@example.com. Have fun
Add: For fixed link apktook for android: Please download it at:
I have builded a app HK Theme Manager that sopport CM Theme, XThemeEngine and my Theme (HK Theme) for change style system
As XThemeEngine, It is powered by Xposed Framework by rovo89, Thanks for the great rovo89 Xposed. Please donate for he
But HK Theme manager can read and use direct CM Theme, Xtheme ,... without mod. All Theme use method xml/redirections.xml, HK Theme Manager will support
- Android 4.0 +
- System have rooted
- System have installed Xposed framework and active module HK Theme Manager
OK. How to use
1.Install Xposed Installer
2.Install HK Theme Manager from the link at the bottom of this post
3. Open Xposed Installer app and install xposed framework
4.Activate the module HK Theme Manager in Xposed Installer app
5. Now install your Theme
6. Open HK Theme Manager and it will auto search all apps theme for show list
7, Choose a theeme and choose Set Theme, If install successfull, you restart system for change updated.
8., For uninstall Theme, click No set this theme, use default UI and reboot.
So now you can use all guide creat CM Theme or Xtheme, tmobile,...and make your theme, use HK Theme manager for run,
HK Theme manager can support replace resource with Current Limitations of Xposed framework. It is not recommended to replace layout, but you still can use layout replace, If it makes your phone bootloop, you can use file sdcard/HKThemeManager-Restore bootloop.zip (auto create when you click set theme) update from recovery to uninstall theme and your phone could boot normal.
Change in v7.1
- fix Force close not compatible some devices with API
- add support Russian language, thank to kat-kau from xda and 4pda.ru
Change in v7.0
- change style app with support 3tab menu or CM Theme chooser, Reload app for change style
+ 3tab menu support preferences with use swipe or not
+ CM Theme Theme Chooser support coverflow effect and Reflectionimages effect
- add preference apktool settings: support config change apktool source location (long click for choose folder in file explorer), support config framework file
- add some auto fix for hk mod
- add Spanish language . Thank to Jose Artuñedo:
and credit to he: https://t.co/MX4w3AjLJZ
Change in v6.7
- fix icon deviation at menu options
- add Auto-save and auto reload the theme of search results until the refresh button.
change in v6.6
- add auto fix for HK Mod theme
- fix problem install framework the first use.
- Change style options
- Remove icon HK Mod theme, add hk mod theme icon to menu option icon
change in v6.5
- fix FC when use options
- remove auto save start list theme.
- add options allow auto search and reload when start app or not
- add some method for decompile and recompile better and success more
Change in v6.4
-fix Make and fix Theme
- add icon for HK MOD Theme
note: Uninstall apktool, hk theme manager old version. then install HK Theme Manager v6.4
Change in v6.3
- Someone when using the new method instead of V6.2 theme, it do not work, but it work on v6.1, so in this version I've added the old method for mode 1 theme like v6.1, of course it was much more optimal, but it is recommended to use multi-mode is the default theme for a more optimal, multi-mode default theme is still the method used on version v6.2,
- different for each theme. when you checked the items, and then set the theme, it will save the state mark of theme packs and reload this status for next time is to use a theme that, with the new theme it defaults to checked all
- Add 1 functions to make and fix themes . If CM theme not displayed in the list, please enable mode displays all applications and choose it from list , then click Make and fix theme , in this mode I 've added some structure 1 automatic correction for the theme , such as edit file name is not capitalized , it will automatically switch to often .
There are 2 modes to make and fix in the theme options :
- Default is automatically all process make and fix theme :
1. Copy theme to sdcard/hkthememanager folder and Decompile it
2. Modify with: Replace res folder from Theme choosed decompiled to Sample folder decompiled in sdcard/hkthememanager. Try auto fix some error, make new Androidmanifest.xml and redirections.xml
3. Recompile Sample folder that have modded
4. Sign app that have recompiled
5. Ask for Uninstall and reinstall"
if there are any errors in the above process or completed , it will notify or vibrate , or ring (with the option of the application ) . Whether to show the error report for you to read it .
- The development mode . You can execute the step -by-step process on , This is useful when the theme at fault and should intervene to fix it before doing the next step . (folder for work: sdcard/hkthememanager)
- The options applications that have added:
+ Optional multi- mode or single- theme theme as mentioned above
+ Option automatic mode or step by step in make and fix themes
+ Options screen always on (wake lock) when make and fix a theme , it is good if the theme is the process of making , sleeping system , and the process stops
+ Options notified by vibration , message , tone for error report or when completed reports
Speed theme of creating and editing process can take up to 3-15 minutes depending on :
- Speed Phone
- Size theme
To use this function, we need to use apktool on android:
download it and extract it to sdcard, so that the path is:
sdcard / apktool / jvm.tar
please credit to firstname.lastname@example.org
I have used this project to create option make and fix theme , of course I have improved it:
By default, it creates frameworks (apktool if) with 1 framework poor and I have often have problems when decompile themes error, I then modified my app, using the file system / framework / framework-res .apk in phone system to use, of course it is complete and error problem when decompile theme has disappeared
Changes in v6.2:
- more optimal and can use heavier themes
- remove multiple theme options, instead multi-mode theme, multi-theme mode if you only use one theme, it will same one theme mode in old version
- remove automatically search and downloaded theme when the application starts, it automatically search only the first use, then it will automatically save and reload results in the following opening times, to update the new theme select Refresh it
Changes in v6.1:
- Completing the optimal speed for 2 mode of multi-mode and 1 theme, it can faster 50-100ms than v6.0;
Changes in v6.0:
- Has been optimized and the speed increased significantly.
- Use 2 methods to change the theme, A method for optimal speed and fastest mode instead of using one theme. When using multi-mode theme, even though the optimal speed has improved significantly, however compared to the method used to replace one theme it is still slower than 100-300ms depending on the size of the used themes. This is easy to understand when I have to use a lot of loops and conditional control over the selection and installation of multiple simultaneous themes. I will try to improve this for the most perfect possible with later versions. Because of this, if you do not have the need to use multiple themes, I recommend using one theme mode . It should not be too worried about this when in the second mode will increase the speed and stability
Change in v5.2
-With the version of this v5.2 it will fix the one the problem Fatal at version v5.1, which I have detected and quick fix it
at version v5.1, you will not be changed items applications if you do not choose add change android (System framework)
-I have detected a loop excess, i have removed it, i think it is better, more optimal,
Change in v5.1
+ Fix problems not full change of theme icon on v5.0
+ Improves the speed , I think it's a little more flashy v4.0 but of course not comparable as v5.0
+ Adjust some logic in changing the regime has chosen theme for theme packages the same time , this course is not recommended
+ Added option to display all the data or system applications ( Relationship with search options :data , system search) .
I do not recommend for this finding , since the mechanism to find the current theme is very stable and accurate . If there are themes you can not see in the list , then I think your theme is the problem of its activities ( for error or because of incompatible systems ) . It resulted in the system not able to read and receive information resource icon and the whole of it , then the system will display an app 's icon to the default error icon . so HK Theme Manager will not be able to read and get information resource for the theme of change too
Change in v5.0
- fix lag when change theme, reboot faster,... if you are slow, i think your theme is too heavy.
- Add settings options
+ replace with layout, default is not use, it will better if you do not use it when change theme, unless you are sure to replace this layout for your theme is fine
+ add menu support change multi theme, so now you can use multi items in multi theme combined for change
+ it can update change without reboot except when change framework (android) it will quick reboot.
update v4.0, change log
- In this new version I updated to add some new functions
+ Search options only on data or system , or both if both are selected . Default search just with the theme installed on the data , so the search time was much quicker
+ Is the default search with the theme contains redirections.xml , however some CM theme have not it and we can not find it in list theme. So a new option in the search options to try search with all that theme have not redirections.xml, the choice this will take more time searching
+ A new additional functions compared to version v3.0 . This version allows you to select the components to replace , meaning that for each theme will allow alternative image updates , icons on the different applications , with this option you can customize it for replacement with each application instead of updating all of the components and the whole Theme
+ Try replacing with the support framework : twframework - res.apk . I can not yet tried it , I need a response from you
update v 3.0, change log
- change method get theme file, and it can show and list theme that have not xml/redirections.xml (for any CM theme with meta data redirections)
- replace icon with new method with without redirections.xml, or with redirections.xml, you only need checked at : Set theme with use redirections.xml file?
- add view preview image for CM theme
- add button make Redirections.xml file, so if your theme have not redirections.xml, you can make it and add to your theme if you need. file make will in sdcard
- change interface of my app.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Theme missing in list of Themes Available
A. Its because your Phone doesn't recognize it at all. Check in Apps Installed if it has the Icon it is meant to have. If it doesn't, that Theme isn't for you
Q. How can you support me?
A. Hit the "Thanks" button below. Use the App with faith that I'd fix all issues one day. Maybe translate it into other languages so that everyone can enjoy it
My English is bad, so i need someone for translate it for English,
This is file String in English translated by JamMasterClay ( thank to JamMasterClay):
new string.xml v7.0
You can use it for translate to your language , send it for me, i will add your language in next version
rovo89 for his Amazing Xposed Framework
JamMasterClay for English translation of App
credit to email@example.com for apktool on android projects
Credit to Jose Artuñedo:
: https://t.co/MX4w3AjLJZ for support translate to Spanish language
Credit to kat-kau:
for support translate to Russian language
sorry for my bad english!
Some of the themes that I have fixed compatibility for it
Download my modules: