[Xposed][MODULE][5.0+] UnrestrictedGetTasks

1,281 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,388

By pyler, Senior Member on 21st August 2015, 04:55 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th May 2017, 12:12 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 288

More
Request @pyler would it be possible to create a module like this for magisk to run in Nougat? Would be great if you could make it work
16th November 2017, 10:33 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Is there any simmiliar solution for nougat? I need this for Automagic app...
17th November 2017, 09:06 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 95

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borchuck

Is there any simmiliar solution for nougat? I need this for Automagic app...

This works on nougat.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hadi99 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Hadi99 Ad-Free
17th November 2017, 11:11 AM |#24  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadi99

This works on nougat.

Well, in every app I use list of running processes is empty, even with this module on. Do I need to perform some extra actions to be able to see those list?
Thank ypu in advance!
17th November 2017, 11:16 AM |#25  

More
Quote:

Well, in every app I use list of running processes is empty, even with this module on. Do I need to perform some extra actions to be able to see those list?
Thank ypu in advance!

No you don't need to do anything other than enabling the module. I was able to view the recent apps in legacy app switchers (ex: switchers from playstore) ( designed for android 4.4 or below) after enabling this module, previously it couldn't detect the list of running apps. I am running Android 7.0 with LG UI on top. (Magisk systemless Xposed 88.2)
17th November 2017, 11:53 AM |#26  

More
Quote:

No you don't need to do anything other than enabling the module. I was able to view the recent apps in legacy app switchers (ex: switchers from playstore) ( designed for android 4.4 or below) after enabling this module, previously it couldn't detect the list of running apps. I am running Android 7.0 with LG UI on top. (Magisk systemless Xposed 88.2)

Thank you so much for your time.
I have app called MyAndroidTools and in the Process tab there is nothing. I'm on stock, rooted 7.1.1. Bootloader is unlocked if it make any difference.
17th November 2017, 12:10 PM |#27  
Quote:

I have app called MyAndroidTools and in the Process tab there is nothing. I'm on stock, rooted 7.1.1. Bootloader is unlocked if it make any difference.

I'm using this app on 7.1.2 RR and only thing it needs to work is root access.
17th November 2017, 12:17 PM |#28  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by htcthd1

I'm using this app on 7.1.2 RR and only thing it needs to work is root access.

Maybe I'm wrong but I assume this app should bring back to work task managers or apps that relay on running tasks list? Like on JB for example, am I right?
17th November 2017, 01:34 PM |#29  

More
Quote:

I have it too. Apparently MyAndroidTools doesn't recognize it. Try using switchers from the play store. If switchr shows you the list of recent app, then this module is working.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Hadi99 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Hadi99 Ad-Free
17th November 2017, 01:50 PM |#30  

More
Quote:

I have it too. Apparently MyAndroidTools doesn't recognize it. Try using switchers from the play store. If switchr shows you the list of recent app, then this module is working.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

There is also one other great app I would love to use on Nougat, it is called Autokiller Memory Optimizer. Also Automagic using get_task permission for trigger condition. Is there any method to bring back it's functionality?
17th November 2017, 08:15 PM |#31  

More
This is all I get in Memory Optimiazer:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20171117-211225.png
Views:	408
Size:	64.6 KB
ID:	4335042  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)