FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[XPOSED][4.1+][1.0.8]ViewInPlay - just let this app show in the Google Play Store

61 posts
Thanks Meter: 124

Post Reply Email Thread
27th February 2014, 07:01 AM |#21  
Singapore
Thanks Meter: 425

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lj3lj3

thx, will you please tell me something about your ROM, samsung stock touchwiz rom or AOSP ? that will be useful for other users.

well~ i think that long press recent task and notification will let you to go to app info screen, at there, you will be able to Force Stop that app, just one more click won't be boring. so, sorry buddy.

thx, hide icon from the launcher? good idea, working on it. happy to know it's working on your phone, and you are very kind to helping me, 'cleanup' maybe not, you can feel free to translate my poor english into your language.

wow~ this is something, thank you for this wonderful idea, will add it to the to-do list.

yeah, very happy this little mod do it's job for you, happy sharing. those extra button added by the GravityBox module, check it out, very useful !

thx for your device information, but stock rom? version? thx again.

Sony Z1(C6903), stock 4.3 136 unlocked bootloader as signature below.

Send from my C6903 using TapatalkPro
my Sg device: Z1 rooted136 ROM by NUT with 2.7.94 dualrecovery, mod by GavityBox 2.9.7. Samsung S2 standby for Z1 when Z1 no power.

27th February 2014, 07:10 AM |#22  
works on galaxy s4 i337
Works on galaxy S4 stock 4.3, the clock shows up as being available in the playstore though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lj3lj3

Requires Xposed Framework! Great thanks to him!

27th February 2014, 01:04 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Many thanks, works well, but just wanted to report a minor bug on my device, (Samsung S Duos 2 GT-S7582, JB 4.2.2 stock rooted)

I was testing it out and it worked the first time only, taking me to the play store from the task list. But didn't work thereafter. It would just go to the home screen.
I figured it out that when the play store was in the task list it doesn't work. Removing the play store from tasks resolves the problem. Not a major issue but some people might think it doesn't work.

Regards
Keliuss
27th February 2014, 02:05 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
not working on Galaxy S Advance,stock 4.1.2,it would be great if it would,thx in advance.
27th February 2014, 04:07 PM |#25  
Flag Bansk√° Bystrica, Slovakia
Thanks Meter: 2,034

More
@lj3lj3
Pull request for Slovak translation sent

New version works better.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ja_som For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ja_som Ad-Free
27th February 2014, 04:12 PM |#26  
Flag bhopal
Thanks Meter: 45

Donate to Me
More
Please make it available in download section of xposed application. So for future update we will get notified easily
28th February 2014, 03:11 AM |#27  
OP Member
Flag yulin, shannxi
Thanks Meter: 124

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelew

Works on galaxy S4 stock 4.3, the clock shows up as being available in the playstore though.

thx for your reporting, see Post#2 to help me fix it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keliuss

Many thanks, works well, but just wanted to report a minor bug on my device, (Samsung S Duos 2 GT-S7582, JB 4.2.2 stock rooted)

I was testing it out and it worked the first time only, taking me to the play store from the task list. But didn't work thereafter. It would just go to the home screen.
I figured it out that when the play store was in the task list it doesn't work. Removing the play store from tasks resolves the problem. Not a major issue but some people might think it doesn't work.

Regards
Keliuss

thank you for helping every body else, i will look at it,

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus_flower

not working on Galaxy S Advance,stock 4.1.2,it would be great if it would,thx in advance.

yeah, ok, will take a look, thank you, my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ja_som

@lj3lj3
Pull request for Slovak translation sent

New version works better.

thx, your are very kind, just saw that pull request, merged it already, will include in the next version. I am a newbie with Github, wow~ must say it's powerful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrishi420

Please make it available in download section of xposed application. So for future update we will get notified easily

yeah, but Xposed repository is not allow new user to login now, so, nothing i can do, waiting for worked again
The Following User Says Thank You to lj3lj3 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lj3lj3 Ad-Free
28th February 2014, 06:55 AM |#28  
thx it's amazing
28th February 2014, 12:23 PM |#29  
Thanks OP! Very useful!
3rd March 2014, 07:33 AM |#30  
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 72

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnybugs_007

Maybe the mod is called ViewInPlay, not force stop, view in play and some other crap

Don't know if anyone has made a productive response to you,but you can already enable this in the developers settings.

Sent from my g2 using Tapatalk
4th March 2014, 12:33 PM |#31  
Flag Darmstadt
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Works great on Nexus 5 (Mahdi-ROM 2.0.5 20140228)
Btw. I created a pull request for German translation
The Following User Says Thank You to Sanguinus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sanguinus Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)