FORUMS

 View Poll Results: On Which Android Version It Working ?

Jelly Bean
 
1 Vote(s)
4.76%
KitKat
 
1 Vote(s)
4.76%
Lollipop
 
2 Vote(s)
9.52%
Marshmallow
 
11 Vote(s)
52.38%
Nougat
 
6 Vote(s)
28.57%

[XPOSED][MOD] Wynk Downloader For Rooted Devices

14 posts
Thanks Meter: 8
 
By John(0101), Junior Member on 25th September 2016, 03:17 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th September 2016, 06:50 AM |#21  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohan164

4.4.4 kitkat

check the xposed log for text "Successfully hooked WYNK 1.1.2.0" if it didn't showed up try to check if module is installed and activated. ...Lets us know if it worked
26th September 2016, 12:06 PM |#22  
Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
This is so awesome...
Its working fine (6.0)
Feature request:-
Download songs from downloaded section and bulk download please (hope I am not being greedy or overloading you)
26th September 2016, 01:10 PM |#23  
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 105
 
More
Does we have to register or without registration we can download. I tried a lot Bt no luck

Sent from my Nexus 6P using XDA-Developers mobile app
26th September 2016, 03:11 PM |#24  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbj.Dhaval

Does we have to register or without registration we can download. I tried a lot Bt no luck

No registration required bro..check if it shows "succfully hooked wynk 1.1.2.0" in xposed logs
26th September 2016, 05:02 PM |#25  
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 105
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by John(0101)

No registration required bro..check if it shows "succfully hooked wynk 1.1.2.0" in xposed logs

Yes that line is missing.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using XDA-Developers mobile app
26th September 2016, 09:38 PM |#26  
Junior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
No issues faced. Works seamlessly.
26th September 2016, 10:17 PM |#27  
Senior Member
Flag Kansas City,Missouri
Thanks Meter: 144
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by John(0101)

Troubleshooting Steps
If you are located outside india you got to use a vpn service like Snap VPN and tunnel traffic through Indian server..
Let us know if it worked mate

It works thanks

Sent from my SM-N930P using XDA-Developers mobile app
27th September 2016, 03:37 PM |#28  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbj.Dhaval

Yes that line is missing.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using XDA-Developers mobile app

Reinstall the wynk xposed module then activate and reboot you phone it...It seems like its not loaded
27th September 2016, 04:18 PM |#29  
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 105
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by John(0101)

Reinstall the wynk xposed module then activate and reboot you phone it...It seems like its not loaded

Done that. Now it's working. Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 6P using XDA-Developers mobile app
28th September 2016, 08:24 PM |#30  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunthu

This is so awesome...
Its working fine (6.0)
Feature request:-
Download songs from downloaded section and bulk download please (hope I am not being greedy or overloading you)

You can checkout the new version its removes a lot of overheads. ...
28th September 2016, 08:41 PM |#31  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 205
 
More
Superb.. Working excellent on 5.1.1...
Even multiple downloads working fine...
Latest version is very effective way...

Great work..
But as per your suggestion I am not downloading more songs.. Just checking
Thanks allot
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes