FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[XPOSED] Xposed Pokemon - catch 'em all [17/07/2016][V1.8-Map Added]

1,430 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,737

Post Reply Email Thread
Icon
Xposed Pokemon

Xposed Pokemon module allows you to catch all the pokemons without going anywhere. The module allows you to fake location and allows you to go anywhere you want. The module provides navigation keys to navigate to any place.

Requirements
  • Root
  • Xposed Framework
  • Xposed Pokemon Module

How To

■ Enable Xposed Pokemon Module in Xposed Framework
■ Restart Device
■ Open the Xposed Pokemon application
■ set the start location in the map by touching the map. A marker will be shown in the map
■ Click "Start" in the list.
■ A small window with arrows will appear.
■ Open the Pokemon game and wait for it to load
■ The user will start at the selected location which we selected in the map
■ Using the arrow keys, you can move to that direction

Try it out and catch 'em all !!!

Video

FAQ

■ Why cant I see the popup window when clicking start button?
Go to app security-premissions-premissions-xposed Pokemon and tap display pop up window

■ Why joystick is getting closed always.
for now use module called App Settings as a workaround for the issue.
Simply enable settings for this module and check the option resident.

■ Why is the character moving in wrong direction?
the joystick works in north,east,south west directions irrespective of the character in the game. so you have to first align the character to face north by using the compass shown in the game.

Download

http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.vivek.xposedpokemon

Attached in this post also

Changelog

V1.8

Map feature added back again. No need to login to a fake account. Clicking on the map (little bit zoomed out) will set your position to that location and loads the pokemons near by.

V1.7

Bookmark feature added
When you are on the place, Click the bookmark icon in the joystick and give it a name and it will be saved.
Open xposed pokemon app and click favorites. Click on the favorite to set it as the current location
Long press the bookmark to delete it.

V1.6

Added compass based joystick feature (experimental). This feature works on phones with sensors only. Enable the compass view in pokemon go.
(click the compass icon in the game and make sure you are on the option where the character turns when the device is turned)
Then tick the compass checkbox in the application.
Then move the joystick to front and the character will move to the direction it is facing.
You can turn it off also.

Tried to fix the closing issue. Need testing.

Removed Pokemon Map feature as there are other websites available for that.

V1.5

Pokemon Map feature Added.
Create a fake pokemon trainer account and verify it with email. Open xposed module and click on fake login. enter your fake account details and click OK. then click on the map to set the start location. If everything is ok, the map will show pokemon locations.
If the servers are down it will show error message.
This is a one time setup. so after setting up the above details, the map will start loading pokemons when the user sets the start position in map.

V1.4
Minimize the window by using the Switch in the joystick.

For Huawei users, if your joystick is automatically closing, open Phone Manager application.take Power saving and click on Protected apps. inside that, switch on the Xposed Pokemon module.

V1.3
Search feature- Now you can search with full address and map will zoom to that location. then you can click to set it as start location.
Joystick close/disappear issue fix - need testers

V1.2
Walk Feature added (For hatching eggs)
Click the walk checkbox
Move the joystick to the direction you want the character to move and the character will start moving to that direction
To stop walking, uncheck the walk checkbox

V1.1
Joystick View added
Enable/Disable module checkbox added
Sprint speed added

V1.0
Initial version
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	web_hi_res_512.png
Views:	29966
Size:	63.9 KB
ID:	3815168   Click image for larger version

Name:	device-2016-07-18-222352.png
Views:	23190
Size:	214.8 KB
ID:	3816512   Click image for larger version

Name:	device-2016-07-23-092051.png
Views:	16832
Size:	107.8 KB
ID:	3821112  
Attached Files
File Type: apk XposedPokemon.apk - [Click for QR Code] (2.62 MB, 82176 views)
File Type: apk XposedPokemonV1.1.apk - [Click for QR Code] (2.62 MB, 31458 views)
File Type: apk XposedPokemonV1.2.apk - [Click for QR Code] (2.62 MB, 7358 views)
File Type: apk XposedPokemonV1.3.apk - [Click for QR Code] (2.62 MB, 6048 views)
File Type: apk XposedPokemonV1.4.apk - [Click for QR Code] (2.62 MB, 8496 views)
File Type: apk XposedPokemonV1.5.apk - [Click for QR Code] (3.75 MB, 13428 views)
File Type: apk XposedPokemonV1.6.apk - [Click for QR Code] (2.61 MB, 4328 views)
File Type: apk XposedPokemonV1.7.apk - [Click for QR Code] (2.61 MB, 9028 views)
File Type: apk XposedPokemonV1.8.apk - [Click for QR Code] (2.80 MB, 21314 views)
The Following 119 Users Say Thank You to vivekkalady For This Useful Post: [ View ]

17th July 2016, 12:17 PM |#2  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Trivandrum

Donate to Me
More
Reserved
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to vivekkalady For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th July 2016, 12:49 PM |#3  
Flag Bandung
Thanks Meter: 233

More
Ahhh.. Playing Poke Go already no fun if everyone using this mod...

But.. I want it.. Hehe

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Vuska For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Vuska Ad-Free
17th July 2016, 04:32 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Fantastic work @VivekKvivekkalady.. one suggestion .. if you add various walk speed it like running sprint or drive ..that would be great ..

Sent from my SM-G920F using XDA-Developers mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to jainsih For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jainsih Ad-Free
17th July 2016, 04:41 PM |#7  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Trivandrum

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jainsih

Fantastic work @VivekKvivekkalady.. one suggestion .. if you add various walk speed it like running sprint or drive ..that would be great ..

APK uploaded. Test and report guys.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vivekkalady For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th July 2016, 04:48 PM |#8  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekkalady

Will report soon ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekkalady

The Following User Says Thank You to jainsih For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jainsih Ad-Free
17th July 2016, 05:25 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 826

More
Wow this looks cool. But let's hope this doesn't get us banned. There are some users who got a temporary ban when tried using some Fake GPS apps.
The Following User Says Thank You to AbhishekS For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AbhishekS Ad-Free
17th July 2016, 05:25 PM |#10  

More
Hey vivek .. the servers are down but here are my suggestion..
First of all fantastic idea.kudos to that.. but there is alot to work on it..

1.add a search bar where we can type the location and fine it instead of manually scrolling and searching for any location.

2. The down direction button is not clickable..although the rest buttons are clickable..

3. It would be very convenient if you remake the direction buttons.. i am sorry but they look old school .. theres a ios repo you could consider heres the video..https://youtu.be/YIjqeBuEUGI

Best of luck !

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jainsih For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jainsih Ad-Free
17th July 2016, 05:57 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 701

More
Thx, but if i catch a pokemon, the app stops working. Something to do with this xposed? Anyone tried to catch one?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
pokemon go, vivekkalady, xposed

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)