FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Xposed][MODULE][6.0+] Xtadia - Play your Stadia games anywhere

67 posts
Thanks Meter: 32

By AmineIzumi, Member on 19th December 2019, 06:02 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Xtadia

Xtadia is a very simple Xposed module that allows to play Stadia games on any phones and any connection type.

It workarounds the current limitation of needing a Pixel phone and a WiFi network, by simulating exactly that to the Stadia app.

Google announced that these limitations were temporary, so this module will fill the gap until it is officially allowed.

Warning :

Note that these limitations were put in place for a reason, and you may not have an optimal experience at the moment by using an untested connection/configuration, on a beta service.

Compatibility :

Built for Android M+ , like Stadia.
Tested with EdXposed on Android Pie and Q.

Downloads
Xposed Repo

XDA:DevDB Information
Xtadia, Xposed for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
AmineIzumi
Source Code: https://github.com/AmineI/Xtadia

Xposed Package Name: fr.AmI.Xtadia

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 1.1
Stable Release Date: 2019-12-19

Created 2019-12-19
Last Updated 2019-12-29
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to AmineIzumi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AmineIzumi Ad-Free
24th December 2019, 09:12 PM |#2  
Sacramento, CA
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Not working on OnePlus 6T on Android 10, unfortunately.
25th December 2019, 12:57 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 656

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPilot

Grab logs so they can fix it. Use syslog from play google for such purpose
The Following User Says Thank You to joluke For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift joluke Ad-Free
28th December 2019, 02:12 PM |#4  
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 1,190

Donate to Me
More
Does it remove country restriction too?
Currently the app is supported in a limited number of countries
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mysteryagr For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th December 2019, 04:33 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Downloaded and installed , not sue what it do next...
29th December 2019, 01:24 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Works great!
Great module! This is exactly what I needed! Played for an hour on data with no issues, works great on my P4XL running the December security update. Keep up the great work.

On a side note, would you be able to Port this to any app that only works on a WiFi connection?

Thanks!!
29th December 2019, 11:19 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Nothing on OnePlus 7 Pro..
29th December 2019, 11:23 PM |#8  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosborn2

Nothing on OnePlus 7 Pro..

Can you give more info and steps about what you did ? I'd gladly look into it but if you don't tell me what you did and what happened I can't do anything .
Especially since I have a OnePlus 3T, tested it on OOS Pie and now HavocOS on Android 10 as well, I don't see why it wouldn't work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysteryagr

Does it remove country restriction too?

I'm afraid not ! But that restriction may be linked to your Google account country actually, isn't it ? In that case I can't spoof that through a module, your best bet would be to try and change that in your google account's settings ? Don't know much about that honestly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palisoulja2

On a side note, would you be able to Port this to any app that only works on a WiFi connection?

You're welcome !
There's another module that should do that already, it's called FakeWifi - it should work for most apps, but not for Stadia as Stadia calls an API that is not spoofed by FakeWifi. Do you have a specific app in mind ?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AmineIzumi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AmineIzumi Ad-Free
29th December 2019, 11:27 PM |#9  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingofstadia

Downloaded and installed , not sue what it do next...

It's a module for the existing Stadia app, so there is no interface - for it to work you must go in your Xposed module list and enable the Xtadia module. That's all.

If you're not familiar with Xposed, I'd avise a whole lot of reading about it - basically, Xposed is a framework that allows modules (like Xtadia) to "modify" applications (like Stadia). Install either Xposed Framework or EdXposed.
30th December 2019, 10:05 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Everything done properly
But
How to get invite code because without it we can't play a single game

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palisoulja2

Great module! This is exactly what I needed! Played for an hour on data with no issues, works great on my P4XL running the December security update. Keep up the great work.

Thanks!!

Bro how did u get the invite code
I m stuck on invite code in the stadia app
30th December 2019, 01:54 PM |#11  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manish sorout

I m stuck on invite code in the stadia app

Well we can't buy Stadia for you, just buy it on the Google store or wait until the public release
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)