1. the app is usable when it is not enabled, there should be a check on app launch if it is enabled in xposed.
2. some sort of loading indicator instead of just directly jumping into the batch edit category after a wait.
3. search for apps.
4. app filtering
2,3,4 are already implemented in xposed app settings, perhaps you could look at that code.
1. all the activities except the main one should have menu items and the navigation action http://developer.android.com/guide/t...nbar.html#Home
2. the blocked apps/ apps with the particular permission should be sorted above the rest.
i'd say blocked apps->apps with permission but not blocked-> rest of them
3. scroll bar in batch edit
4. action bar spinners or a viewpager like the xposed app separating the batch edit and the list of all apps. (AB spinners would save space though)
these are suggestions, i love the app as it is,