Remove All Ads from XDA

Multiple SMS merge

25 posts
Thanks Meter: 3

By noob456, Junior Member on 5th June 2019, 11:24 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi! I've searched lots and yet haven't found any info about it, maybe it's my original idea then. Is anyone of you aware of an Xposed/Magisk module/App that could merge several consecutively received SMS' into one, or at least use one sound notification for them? I will tell you what I need based on my case: I have an alarm at home, it is divided into three zones (ground floor, 1st floor, garage), for each arming/disarming, this "stupid" module notifies me with a text message for each zone, of course I can switch off SMS for two zones and leave only one but that's not the goal. So what I get is:

SMS #1: Alarm ON - ground floor
SMS #2: Alarm ON - 1st floor
SMS #3: Alarm ON - garage

same for OFF. I'd like to find a solution that could work on my phone for this particular phone number from which I get those, to merge the 3 SMS into one, or at least for each of them (sent with a difference let's say up to 10 seconds) give me one sound notification. It's just a bit annoying to get three instead of one message each time I leave or come back home. So... "Necessity is the mother of invention".

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
consecutive, merge, multiple, sms

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)