Thanks Meter: 68,237

By rovo89, Senior Recognized Developer on 13th February 2015, 08:48 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
31st March 2017, 07:08 AM |#12381  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Sorry for that
And thanks for helping me...
The Following User Says Thank You to Ayush#gamer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ayush#gamer Ad-Free

4th April 2017, 11:57 PM |#12382  
Thanks Meter: 120

More
Is it time to give up on Xposed for 7.0? I'm not trying to be snide in any way. I've enjoyed Xposed for years and appreciate the dev greatly. He/she has been very generous with all of us. But all things change. I hate to move on to 7.+ without Xposed but maybe I should.
5th April 2017, 05:40 AM |#12383  
Thanks Meter: 302

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zulu888

Is it time to give up on Xposed for 7.0? I'm not trying to be snide in any way. I've enjoyed Xposed for years and appreciate the dev greatly. He/she has been very generous with all of us. But all things change. I hate to move on to 7.+ without Xposed but maybe I should.

I miss xposed after moving to 7. But after a few weeks I have learned to live without it
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mobileman88 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mobileman88 Ad-Free
6th April 2017, 09:42 PM |#12384  
Thanks Meter: 52

More
I have a nexus 5 running stock 5.1.1 with xposed. I installed PIA VPN on the phone but discovered that when the vpn is connected none of my other installed apps can access the internet.

This doesn't happen with pia vpn installed on my other android devices. Is there something in xposed that would limit Internet access when a VPN is used?

Thank you.
13th April 2017, 10:24 AM |#12385  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Just need a point in right direction.
I will apologize ahead of time if this has already been answered. I want to install xposed but my cpu is reading 32 bit and 64 bit. I have a lg l82vl from straight talk witch comes with android 5.1. Antutu says that my android version is running on 32 bit but my cpu is actually a 64 bit. I just dont want to install until i know witch one to go by and risk a brick... Again sorry if this has already been answered I really couldnt find an answer that made me feel comfortable making a decision. I would post pics i have of the info from antutu but i cant figure out how. I am more then willing to send in email or do what ever i need to do to get them on here if someone will tell me how. I am fairly comfortable with root and xposed on other devices, I just have not tried with this one yet. I want to make sure I am getting the right files before I go installing anything. @rovo89
13th April 2017, 09:11 PM |#12386  
Flag Upstate New York
Thanks Meter: 1,213

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjbandroid

I will apologize ahead of time if this has already been answered. I want to install xposed but my cpu is reading 32 bit and 64 bit. I have a lg l82vl from straight talk witch comes with android 5.1. Antutu says that my android version is running on 32 bit but my cpu is actually a 64 bit. I just dont want to install until i know witch one to go by and risk a brick... Again sorry if this has already been answered I really couldnt find an answer that made me feel comfortable making a decision. I would post pics i have of the info from antutu but i cant figure out how. I am more then willing to send in email or do what ever i need to do to get them on here if someone will tell me how. I am fairly comfortable with root and xposed on other devices, I just have not tried with this one yet. I want to make sure I am getting the right files before I go installing anything. @rovo89

This took me a bit to get additional information about it... LMAO!

It is, in fact, a 32/64 Processor and, after a bit of research, I'll give you the bottom line without too much the technical jargon.

It's an ARM that is ARM64 Capable. This means that they left the capabilities for providing an ARM64 ROM open for future ROM releases. The ARM64 is not open for use yet.

Bottom Line... "ARM"

I'm sure you're wondering "if it's ARM64 capable, why can't I just use the ARM64?" and the simple answer (as best as I can provide via text) is because the ARM64 option for that device was not unlocked for use yet.

I have an Asus Tablet that is also in the same boat and I still can't use the 64-bit capabilities yet.

I hope you understand this okay...

I wish you the best of luck!

"Live Long and Prosper..."
~Ambassador S'chn T'gai Spock

Sent via Communicator [D2VZW] from the Bridge of the U.S.S. Enterprise [NCC-1701].
The Following User Says Thank You to Ibuprophen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ibuprophen Ad-Free
16th April 2017, 04:52 PM |#12387  
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 108

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobileman88

I miss xposed after moving to 7. But after a few weeks I have learned to live without it

I can get that, but you do have root?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 dual sim using XDA-Developers Legacy app
17th April 2017, 06:36 AM |#12388  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibuprophen

This took me a bit to get additional information about it... LMAO!

It is, in fact, a 32/64 Processor and, after a bit of research, I'll give you the bottom line without too much the technical jargon.

It's an ARM that is ARM64 Capable. This means that they left the capabilities for providing an ARM64 ROM open for future ROM releases. The ARM64 is not open for use yet.

Bottom Line... "ARM"

I'm sure you're wondering "if it's ARM64 capable, why can't I just use the ARM64?" and the simple answer (as best as I can provide via text) is because the ARM64 option for that device was not unlocked for use yet.

I have an Asus Tablet that is also in the same boat and I still can't use the 64-bit capabilities yet.

I hope you understand this okay...

I wish you the best of luck!

Sent via Communicator [D2VZW] from the Bridge of the U.S.S. Enterprise [NCC-1701].

So if im understanding correctly i need to go with the 32 version of exposed until i find a 64 rom (if at all possible.) ?
18th April 2017, 03:40 AM |#12389  
Flag Upstate New York
Thanks Meter: 1,213

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjbandroid

So if im understanding correctly i need to go with the 32 version of exposed until i find a 64 rom (if at all possible.) ?

Yes on the ARM32...

As far as the ARM64, this is enabled via the bootloader that the manufacturer would release. It's something that is hard to explain without loosing you with technical jargon LOL!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
lollipop, xposed

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)