[DISCUSSION] Xposed for Lollipop

2,574 posts
Thanks Meter: 76,427

By rovo89, Senior Recognized Developer on 13th February 2015, 09:48 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st December 2017, 09:50 AM |#12501  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
I am having quite often following crashes. Usually when Chrome or other apps are open. It looks like Xposed problem. Any Idea how to solve this?
Code:
java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'java.lang.Object java.lang.ref.WeakReference.get()' on a null object reference
	at android.app.ResourcesManager.applyConfigurationToResourcesLocked(ResourcesManager.java)
	at android.app.ActivityThread.handleConfigurationChanged(ActivityThread.java)
	at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java)
	at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
	at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
	at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
	at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java)
	at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java)
	at de.robv.android.xposed.XposedBridge.main(XposedBridge.java:111)
The Following User Says Thank You to pz1982 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pz1982 Ad-Free

6th December 2017, 06:14 AM |#12502  
Flag Lorton
Thanks Meter: 0

More
11th December 2017, 05:01 AM |#12503  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibuprophen

I don't have this device but, just as an FYI, the following area of the forum is specific to your device.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/leon

Regarding XPosed on your LG Leon, the following threads may be helpful to you and, if you need to, you can post a question within one of them for member guidance.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=3426083

https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=3296067

Good Luck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I DO NOT PROVIDE SUPPORT VIA PM UNLESS ASKED/REQUESTED BY MYSELF.
PLEASE KEEP IT IN THE THREADS WHERE EVERYONE CAN SHARE

THANK YOU.. your help is very appreciated.. although I got fed up with that post LG Leon and have now just bought a ZTE BLADE V8 PRO Z978 LATEST MODEL.. anyway I have tried to do things without a computer best I can but have failed so far. Any help in that area I could really use
11th December 2017, 05:51 PM |#12504  
Flag Upstate New York
Thanks Meter: 2,481

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbear.immortal

THANK YOU.. your help is very appreciated.. although I got fed up with that post LG Leon and have now just bought a ZTE BLADE V8 PRO Z978 LATEST MODEL.. anyway I have tried to do things without a computer best I can but have failed so far. Any help in that area I could really use

I don't have that device but, the following area of the forum is specific to that device.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/blade-v8-pro

I also had performed a quick search and there's not much on the forum for the V8 Pro but, that typically means that it's because the device is still new enough where not much has been released for it yet.

Be patient and, over time, more will be posted. How long to wait really all depends on the popularity of the device.

Good Luck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Following User Says Thank You to Ibuprophen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ibuprophen Ad-Free
11th December 2017, 09:38 PM |#12505  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibuprophen

I don't have that device but, the following area of the forum is specific to that device.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/blade-v8-pro

I also had performed a quick search and there's not much on the forum for the V8 Pro but, that typically means that it's because the device is still new enough where not much has been released for it yet.

Be patient and, over time, more will be posted. How long to wait really all depends on the popularity of the device.

Good Luck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you again, I figured that was the issue new isn't always the best, lol. Thanx for being so helpful you Rock man!
14th December 2017, 12:22 AM |#12506  
Flag Lewisville, Tx
Thanks Meter: 343

More
Question is a custom kernel needed for this? Or is a stock kernel fine.. I have MOAR 7.1 installed on my Sprint S5 and when I install the framework it boots to boot animation screen and just sits there for like 15-20 minutes. I had to do a reinstall of rom, as I forgot to download the uninstaller.. I have used Xposed on all my phones and have had no issues.. First issue with this S5. I also down loaded arm sdk21v88. Should I use a earlier version.
14th December 2017, 02:14 AM |#12507  
Thanks Meter: 279

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by doubledragon5

Question is a custom kernel needed for this? Or is a stock kernel fine.. I have MOAR 7.1 installed on my Sprint S5 and when I install the framework it boots to boot animation screen and just sits there for like 15-20 minutes. I had to do a reinstall of rom, as I forgot to download the uninstaller.. I have used Xposed on all my phones and have had no issues.. First issue with this S5. I also down loaded arm sdk21v88. Should I use a earlier version.

I love your screen name, I was about 5 years old when I played that game, by the way, my Samsung phone had trouble with Xposed, damn Touchwiz Roms
The Following User Says Thank You to PiggyFlooper For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PiggyFlooper Ad-Free
14th December 2017, 02:32 AM |#12508  
Flag Lewisville, Tx
Thanks Meter: 343

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiggyFlooper

I love your screen name, I was about 5 years old when I played that game, by the way, my Samsung phone had trouble with Xposed, damn Touchwiz Roms

I have had that name for about 15ys. Took martial arts class, that is were I got the name. It's a hand strike.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
lollipop, xposed

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)