Remove All Ads from XDA

[DISCUSSION] Xposed for Lollipop

2,585 posts
Thanks Meter: 81,147
 
By rovo89, XDA Ad-Free Senior Recognized Developer on 13th February 2015, 08:48 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st May 2018, 07:17 AM |#12561  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Delete
Delete please
 
 
1st May 2018, 11:08 PM |#12562  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
6th May 2018, 08:32 PM |#12563  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcdw

Need more info than that. No problems on my G3 running CM12.1.
Device?
What Xposed did you use? I stick with good ole v87.
You can try the UNITY installer and see how that goes.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=3697756

Xposed Framework [UNITY]


Moto G5S Plus XT1806, BootleggersROM-Shishufied, microG (NoGapps), MultiROM, Tapatalk 4.9.5

Oh sorry, I thought I had written some device's information before.
My device is an Alcatel Pixi 3 (4") 4013e
After waiting 30~40 minutes it booted :P
Anyway now it has other rom, i'm using AmberRYA 4.4 and works fine. Thanks and sorry for my stupid case
The Following User Says Thank You to MaicoLinuX For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MaicoLinuX Ad-Free
22nd May 2018, 07:57 PM |#12564  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Tried on the ph-1
I've installed Xposed through Magisk (on a rooted phone) I also installed the SDK 27 version with it (all from the repo). The app opens but says that it is installed but not active and I should check the log.
The log says: Cannot read log/data/user_de/0/de.robv.android.xposed.installer/log/error.log (No such file or directory)
What can I do?
22nd May 2018, 10:43 PM |#12565  
marcdw's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Baldwin Park
Thanks Meter: 2,313
 
More
@TheZadok42,
This is the Lollipop thread. Might want to head on over to Oreo.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=3732816

[DISCUSSION] Xposed for Oreo


ZTE Axon 7 A2017U, AospExtended v5.4 ROM, HellsGate Kernel, Multiboot, Tapatalk 4.9.3
23rd May 2018, 05:20 AM |#12566  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcdw

@TheZadok42,
This is the Lollipop thread. Might want to head on over to Oreo.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=3732816

[DISCUSSION] Xposed for Oreo


ZTE Axon 7 A2017U, AospExtended v5.4 ROM, HellsGate Kernel, Multiboot, Tapatalk 4.9.3

Thanks!
26th June 2018, 02:14 PM |#12567  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Ummm, whenever I try to install xposed on my device, its an mtk 6735 device and running android 5.0 stock, the phone becomes extremely slow and laggy, I've noticed that the CPU load increases a lot, many games like those made by ea, like NBA live, stop working entirely and the only way to fix it is to factory reset or restore an older backup, please if anyone could help, that would be great
28th June 2018, 12:38 PM |#12568  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hashimzia

Ummm, whenever I try to install xposed on my device, its an mtk 6735 device and running android 5.0 stock, the phone becomes extremely slow and laggy, I've noticed that the CPU load increases a lot, many games like those made by ea, like NBA live, stop working entirely and the only way to fix it is to factory reset or restore an older backup, please if anyone could help, that would be great

Umm, if you'll excuse, i'm kinda new here on the xda site, i will just ask, what version of xposed will i install for my LG G3 it's running on android 5.0.2 and where i can download it i dont mind if its just the namr of the site i will do the searching for that, it will really be a big help.
28th June 2018, 01:19 PM |#12569  
marcdw's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Baldwin Park
Thanks Meter: 2,313
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CstrTryRdnz

Umm, if you'll excuse, i'm kinda new here on the xda site, i will just ask, what version of xposed will i install for my LG G3 it's running on android 5.0.2 and where i can download it i dont mind if its just the namr of the site i will do the searching for that, it will really be a big help.

On my G3 running Android 5.1.1 I use the official Xposed. Both ROMs on the phone use v87, didn't find a reason to use anything higher.
For you you want SDK21, arm.
You running stock or a custom ROM?
Everything you need to know, maybe, is at the main announcement thread. Read the first post before doing anything else. Download links are there.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=3034811

You might also consider the UNITY installer. It handles Lollipop thru Oreo. Framework and Installer. I use that one pretty much everywhere else.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/xpo...v88-2-t3697756

Moto G5S Plus XT1806, AOSiP ROM, MinMicroG-NoGoolag, MultiROM, Tapatalk 4.9.5
7th July 2018, 09:30 PM |#12570  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hello guys. Can someone please tell me which version of Xposed framework for lollipop I am supposed to download based on my CPU specs below? I am certain it is not arm64 version confused if its just arm or X86. Also would I need to download the .asc file? If yes, what do i do with them? Sorry, I am really new to this.

Device is an old Tecno H8 Droidpad tablet
Processor CPU Cluster 1: ARM-A7 @ 1.3GHz
Cores: Quad (4)
CPU Bit: 32-bit
8th July 2018, 02:12 AM |#12571  
Ibuprophen's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Upstate New York
Thanks Meter: 4,222
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrencee

Hello guys. Can someone please tell me which version of Xposed framework for lollipop......

The SDK21 is for the Android 5.0 (Lollipop) and you want the ARM (the latest framework is v89) that's located on the following link...

http://dl-xda.xposed.info/framework/sdk21/arm/

... Afterwards you will need to install the XPosed Installer app (the latest version is v3.1.5) that's located/attached at bottom of the OP (1st Post) on the following thread.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=3034811

After installing the app, you should reboot and launch the app.

I hope that I had explained this okay via text...

Good Luck!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I DO NOT provide support via PM unless asked/requested by myself. PLEASE keep it in the threads where everyone can share.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ibuprophen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ibuprophen Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
lollipop, xposed

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes