I have Resurrection Remix 6.0.1 from september 2016.
Is there a log or something where I can check what is cause Netflix refusal to work?
Do you have Magisk Hide enabled for those apps?
Actually, Mario Run is now giving me the code error screen
CTS profile is passing.
Super Mario Run works fine only for two levels, then is error 804-5100.
Netflix above version 4 (5 and later) says it is incompatible with my device.
- Both appear on Play Store.
- Store version is 8.1.73, installed this afternoon and cleared data.
- Bootloader is unlocked (maybe I should try to relock?).
- I can't find device verification in Play Store settings (is not there), even tried this:
with no luck.
- Xposed installed with modules but disabled (from Xposed Manager).
- SafetyNet passing 100%.
- Tried both and without Magisk Hide enabled for the apps.
- Disabled superuser and enabled Magisk Core only.
- Build version: 6.0.1_r66 - MOB31E (my signature is outdated).
- I had Lucky Patcher but I uninstalled it.
- Also tried this:
Maybe some other app(s) is being detected by Netflix? Maybe a log would help? Or a full bug report?
Is it the ROM version? Maybe is device specific? Should I open a thread on the device's forum? Am I missing something?
Thanks in advance!
Android Pay seems to work. I don't have NFC, I only got to the add card screen, but I guess that's enough.
Kernel is Boeffla.