Thanks Meter: 17

By eXtremeDevil, Senior Member on 25th August 2017, 11:14 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
31st August 2017, 10:04 AM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Flag Seville
Thanks Meter: 17

More
For what? Netflix? Mario? Both? Play Store? Root is hidden with Magisk, theoretically.

22nd September 2017, 08:36 PM |#22  
Flag Campinas
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Hello, I get Safetynet ok with Magisk with some modules enabled, but others do not.

If I take Xposed, Safetynet warns!

I believe that going forward, only based on consortiums with 100% priced, the prices of the following services are the same line.

Olá, eu consigo Safetynet ok com Magisk com alguns modulos ativados, mas outros não.

Se eu ativer o Xposed, o Safetynet avisa!

Acredito que doqui pra frente, apenas com base em consórdios com 100% com preços, os preços dos serviços a seguir são a mesma linha.
22nd September 2017, 08:44 PM |#23  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 180

Donate to Me
More
Hello everyone.

I just installed xposed SDK24 (normal, not systemless) on my device (htc 10, viper 10 rom, latest magisk), installed the No Device Check module. ctsProfile passes, but basicIntegrity fails. Still, I'm able to open and use Snapchat, Netflix, and my banking app. So I guess I'm ok then, right?
The Following User Says Thank You to akpe For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift akpe Ad-Free
29th September 2017, 05:57 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Only want Super Mario Run on my Android 4.4 (Chinese custom rom) phone. Locked bootloader so can't upgrade rom for Magisk. Why does Nintendo insist on being D about it?
3rd October 2017, 08:45 AM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Does unmounting/uninstalling Xposed fix Safetynet? or do I have to wipe data and reflash?
17th October 2017, 10:15 AM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by akpe

Hello everyone.

I just installed xposed SDK24 (normal, not systemless) on my device (htc 10, viper 10 rom, latest magisk), installed the No Device Check module. ctsProfile passes, but basicIntegrity fails. Still, I'm able to open and use Snapchat, Netflix, and my banking app. So I guess I'm ok then, right?

Hello!

Have you tried to use any NFC payment app? (any banking app, android pay, etc.). Not being able to pay is the only thing holding me back to get back to Xposed.

Thanks!
20th October 2017, 12:44 AM |#27  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 180

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teren49

Hello!

Have you tried to use any NFC payment app? (any banking app, android pay, etc.). Not being able to pay is the only thing holding me back to get back to Xposed.

Thanks!

Hello,

Sadly I haven't tried to use any of those apps, nor I am able to try them since my bank doesn't have any apps who use NFC and android pay isn't available in my country.
20th October 2017, 10:14 AM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by akpe

Hello,

Sadly I haven't tried to use any of those apps, nor I am able to try them since my bank doesn't have any apps who use NFC and android pay isn't available in my country.

No problem, thanks anyway . Guess I'll test it on my own!
8th November 2017, 10:23 PM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
anyone managed to get xposed working without tripping safety net yet?
29th November 2017, 04:23 PM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 16

Donate to Me
More
what is the probability that this will be possible? (pass safetynet with xposed)
6th December 2017, 05:55 PM |#31  
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 75

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eXtremeDevil

For what? Netflix? Mario? Both? Play Store? Root is hidden with Magisk, theoretically.

Systemless Xposed does not pass SafetyNet!!! so you have to find without Systemless Xposed to work with your rom, look around and you will
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)