By eXtremeDevil, Senior Member on 25th August 2017, 10:14 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th December 2017, 04:55 PM |#31  
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 107

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eXtremeDevil

For what? Netflix? Mario? Both? Play Store? Root is hidden with Magisk, theoretically.

Systemless Xposed does not pass SafetyNet!!! so you have to find without Systemless Xposed to work with your rom, look around and you will
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zfk110 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zfk110 Ad-Free

26th April 2018, 10:59 PM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eXtremeDevil

For what? Netflix? Mario? Both? Play Store? Root is hidden with Magisk, theoretically.

dude just use apkmirror.com
9th May 2018, 06:38 PM |#33  
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zfk110

Systemless Xposed does not pass SafetyNet!!! so you have to find without Systemless Xposed to work with your rom, look around and you will

What is diference?
12th May 2018, 02:31 AM |#34  
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 107

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bandicout

What is diference?

Systemless, where its a universal frame work for all rom and wont make any changes to your boot loader

Systembase its specifically designed to your custom rom and bootloader, now these days I hardly see anyone spending time to do that. hence everybody using one size fit to all systemless
16th May 2018, 03:47 AM |#35  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Hello, im new with xposed and have always used Magisk. But i gave it try because of the app "prevent running" thatt needed xposed framework

Now i have installed Xposed installer with Xposed frame work from magisk "v89/90b3r8" by Rovo89.
But xposed installer doesnt recognize this framework it shows red, but it does do al the work and i get access to device chek and the app prevent running.

When installed through twrp or xposed installer it does recognize everything and all green.

Can anyone explane me how this should be installed.
Ps. Profile is verified in magisk but basic integrity not.
5th June 2018, 11:16 PM |#36  
Flag Lexington
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdUser

Hello, im new with xposed and have always used Magisk. But i gave it try because of the app "prevent running" thatt needed xposed framework

Now i have installed Xposed installer with Xposed frame work from magisk "v89/90b3r8" by Rovo89.
But xposed installer doesnt recognize this framework it shows red, but it does do al the work and i get access to device chek and the app prevent running.

When installed through twrp or xposed installer it does recognize everything and all green.

Can anyone explane me how this should be installed.
Ps. Profile is verified in magisk but basic integrity not.

i had a similar issue and just had to GRANT root access to xposed through superuser. you know that pop-up that requires you to block/grand root access? that one
6th June 2018, 03:46 AM |#37  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgreekgod

i had a similar issue and just had to GRANT root access to xposed through superuser. you know that pop-up that requires you to block/grand root access? that one

Yes i always give permission to apps that needed root access. But i already dont use it any more because of the profile verify on magisk.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)